Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Brook Did 843K Live Viewers; 833K For Chocolatito' Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The same fools that say those are good numbers for pbc are shi tting on GGG and brook haha fawking agendas super funny

Comment

• the casual boxing fan has in their mind "who is he fighting. brook? didn't brook fight porter at welterweight? **** that fight I got better things to do on my Saturday" & it's just that simple.
      Lol, the casual fan couldn't pick brook and porter out of a line up. You think they know or care that Brook is a WW?

Comment

• After the Brook fight GGG was trending at the top on twitter with 3 more topic related in top 10. Facebook went crazy with it. Boxing scene crashed. We get atleast 20 threads daily about him.
        Game of Thrones Cast were there with GGG, Ibrahimovic was there. GGG is only growing. Only haters can't see it.
        With the option of live streaming everything these days, who even watches Television ? With the passage of time its getting obsolete, let alone watching it on an afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          160 for a Mando and 3 belt unification is not a non starter, dumb fcuk. 155 is
          IF ALL HE CARED ABOUT WAS THE BELT THEN WHY IS HE STILL TRYING TO FIGHT CANELO YOU DUMB FCUK! The belt meant nothing this is about making a big fight and the prize is fighting Canelo. You want that you fight on his terms simple as that. GGG tried to use a paper belt as leverage and found out who the real Star is. Now he begging UK fighters for crumbs and HBO won't give him another PPV unless it's against Canelo. Passed on big career changing fights with Ward and Canelo because he refused to budge on weight. But 154 or 168 doe LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            aint no one ****tin themselves...

again....

ya ALWAYS **** on PBC/Al Haymon.... but now ya saying lilgina should go on pbc/al haymon to increase exposure..

that's what I'm laughing at... not the fact that HBO lets fighters fight off network etc...

im at you
            he actually has a valid point. If I were Peter Nelson, and K2 lost a purse bid to Haymon, rather than have my fighter (GGG) have to give up a belt, I would allow him to fight off network, and let Haymon lose millions of dollars watching his own guy get ghouled. And just as a door prize, any of the Showtime / PBC viewers who might not have HBO get to see Golovkin and perhaps become fans. It would be win/win for HBO.......

Comment

• #deathtoHBO

Comment

• Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
                After the Brook fight GGG was trending at the top on twitter with 3 more topic related in top 10. Facebook went crazy with it. Boxing scene crashed. We get atleast 20 threads daily about him.
                Game of Thrones Cast were there with GGG, Ibrahimovic was there. GGG is only growing. Only haters can't see it.
                With the option of live streaming everything these days, who even watches Television ? With the passage of time its getting obsolete, let alone watching it on an afternoon.
                I remember idiots on here talking about look at Twitter going crazy about GGG for Lemiuex fight. Look at all the talk on boxingscene. GGG gone sell 500-600k PPVs. Nah fool it don't work that way. And most of the crap people talk here means nothing in the REAL WORLD. 150K or less PPVs flopped and now HBO won't give him another PPV. Biggest fight of his career against Brook and it flopped on HBO worse then his fight with Murrary and UK fans only cared because Brook was the A side and draw. You would care about TV ratings if they were in favor of GGG but since they were god awful now it don't matter and HBO didn't offer a live stream of the fight so how the phuk did this massive fanbase of GGG's watch the fight? Your excuse making is hilarious. It's more simple then all that GGG is not a draw. He has a small hardcore boxing fanbase but casual fans could care less about him. And fighting bums and WW's like Brook is not going to change any of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  he actually has a valid point. If I were Peter Nelson, and K2 lost a purse bid to Haymon, rather than have my fighter (GGG) have to give up a belt, I would allow him to fight off network, and let Haymon lose millions of dollars watching his own guy get ghouled. And just as a door prize, any of the Showtime / PBC viewers who might not have HBO get to see Golovkin and perhaps become fans. It would be win/win for HBO.......
                  I understand his point and I actually agree... he should be able to fight on pbc im pretty sure Ive even said it myself before....

I was just laughing at him cuz he always shits on pbc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    I remember idiots on here talking about look at Twitter going crazy about GGG for Lemiuex fight. Look at all the talk on boxingscene. GGG gone sell 500-600k PPVs. Nah fool it don't work that way. And most of the crap people talk here means nothing in the REAL WORLD. 150K or less PPVs flopped and now HBO won't give him another PPV. Biggest fight of his career against Brook and it flopped on HBO worse then his fight with Murrary and UK fans only cared because Brook was the A side and draw. You would care about TV ratings if they were in favor of GGG but since they were god awful now it don't matter and HBO didn't offer a live stream of the fight so how the phuk did this massive fanbase of GGG's watch the fight? Your excuse making is hilarious. It's more simple then all that GGG is not a draw. He has a small hardcore boxing fanbase but casual fans could care less about him. And fighting bums and WW's like Brook is not going to change any of that.
                    Its seems like you are new to the Internet

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      You're wasting you time. Like I stated earlier Ward-Kovalev sold more in 36 hours than GGG's highest gate. The fight is in Vegas. K2 would never attempt to put GGG in Vegas without Canelo. You can't sell $15 tickets in Vegas. Thinking GGG wouldn't be a bigger star by beating Ward lets you know why he's no longer promoting

Breaking News: Scalpers purchase a **** ton of tickets for a Championship fight in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X