Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: For The Time Being, I Will Campaign at 154-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other words, he will remain at 154 lbs until his balls have fully grown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Lol, I thought you were quoting me from about last September.... I was one of those guys thinking that would be the case based on Canelo taking the Lara and Trout fights when Oscar didn't want him to. Guessing there were a lot of guys like me out there...
      Im on that list too..........lol

Comment

I have no problem with him fighting at 154 but he should have just been honest about things rather than the "we don't **** around" "put the gloves back on" and saying it doesn't matter about the weight only to go and vacate the belt.

If he didn't want to fight Golovkin, that's alright, it's his choice. Golden Boy can't have their only star potentially laying on the canvas infront of the world while they're trying to build him into "the face of boxing". I understand that, it's business.

Let's be honest. He has taken this Smith fight because he see's it as the easiest way to win a 154 belt, thus giving him an excuse to stay there and then he doesn't have to be questioned about GGG every day.

This was one of the biggest ducks in recent years and it's pretty embarrassing after all his talk. Even his own opponents and opponents trainers are saying he took the fight to duck GGG lol.

Comment

Oscar has to be shaking his head and telling Canelo "Before the fight you tell the crowd and media what they want and go back on it later. We have been through this before"

Comment

I knew that stiff jab breaking Brooks orbital bone would send this kids ballz into hiding.

Comment

Love to see him fight a real 160 fighter.

Comment

Until his little ginger balls are ready. His body is more than capable of fighting at 160, just those ginger balls ain't.

Comment

This FRAUD will continue 2 dodge every good fighter tout there either above/below him & Liam Smith is not 1of them ...he will nurse/ cherry pick every $ he you can get ...2 avoid legitimate contenders... I doubt he would fight Danny Jacobs...

Comment

The fight with GGG will finally happen when GGG is 40 years old.

Comment

smart...honestly...that is all he can do.

Comment

Working...
                      X