Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: DeGale, Eubank, Saunders Are UK Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Golovkin vs Degale next year sounds great...Jacobs 1st though
    ya honestly degale ggg sounds better then any of the fights i think everyone agrees with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      ya honestly degale ggg sounds better then any of the fights i think everyone agrees with that.
      Yep and this really could happen because I know Degales uk fights are still promoted by Hearn and in the US it's al haymon....and in the uk it would again like the brook fight do big numbers and one thing I'll say is Degale is not one to shy away from a toe 2 toe contest and have a tear up ..watch golovkin go all beat mode again if that happens...this would be a brilliant matchup of styles as well

Comment

His easiest fight style wise BJS, then Degale then Jr. I think he beats all 3 but jr gives him the hardest time.

Comment

Sounds like what they're really saying is "we will chase the easy fight against Eubank Jr again". They should focus on trying to make the Jacobs fight instead of this crap Eubank fight. Eubank gets KO'd easy. Canelo would smash this guy inside 5 rounds. GGG is just trying to keep the KO streak alive by taking the path of least resistance. Its funny how Eubank dragged GGG along but they still desperately chase him for the easy win.

Comment

I'd love to see Genady kick Degale's ass but he just said a week or two ago that he's not looking at 168. His coach and mgr don't seem to be on the same page as him in that regard.

Comment

But not Lara eh Lil'Gina?

Comment

They're using DeGale's name. They have just as much interest in fighting DeGale as they had in fighting Ward which is none.

Comment

Working...
                X