Collapse
No announcement yet.

People mock Broner but he's done more than Lil G at 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, people actually buy and wear that TMT stuff?

Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
      He's also got a deeper resume than Lil Gina, along with being a four weight world champion. He lost to maidana after jumping TWO weight divisions, unlike Lil G who is terrified to jump up ONE division.

Yet Broner is somehow written off on here??? by the same people who worship Golovkin
      Well thats because Broner is a piece of shlt. He was killing himself to make a lighter weight...GGG is not. Why jump anywhere out of your comfort zone. Broner had to move up. GGG doesnt. Look i know you hate GGG because his skin color...i understand. Youre a racist piece of shlt i get it. Its ok. But please stop being a dumb fuking racist piece of shlt.

Comment

Broner has more respect from boxing fans with a LOSS over Maidana than GGG does while being undefeated. Why? Simple, because Broner actually went up in weight and took the risk, made himself a huge payday in the process too. He didn't force the little guys up to fight him. He went up two weight classes to take on a crafty boxer like Paulie, that alone garners more respect than anything Lil G has done.

Comment

I don't think so

Rodriguez, Ponce( questionable) , Demarco, Malignaggi , the Russian, Molina,

Is pretty equal to

Stevens, Geale, Macklin, Lemiuex, Brook, Murray

Neither is anything special in fact Gennady probably has better wins then Adrien

But the same thing will happen if/when Gennady loses as did when Broner lost a whole bunch of people will say he wasn't sh.it to begin with.

Comment

Broner's best win is John Molina or something. Please give it a rest. dude's beaten no one of note.

Comment

Working...
            X