Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lil G's fans ever want him to move up and chase greatness ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    you mean like Hopkins stayed put and waited for Tito to move up from 147 and for Oscar to move up from 130?

Like that, or different?
    No, he means how Hagler didn't move up because he was waiting for Hearns and Duran and Leonard.

Comment

• ggg will never be as great as broner. he chased and achieved greatness. 4 times

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Hey you changed my quote. I said everyone knoiws gggbeats haglker who struggled with lightweights.
        Yes Duran was great but in every division he fought he had an almost equal. Who gave him a cklose fight. Buchanan comes too mind
        i plead the 5th to fixing your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          And thats exactly the point, but you put Hops entire resume vs GGGs at 35. Sitcho azz down.
          youre right. i have been blinded by what has happen and what seems to be a trend. 3g fanboys are giving him the ATG STATUS BEFORE HES DONE ANYTHING. i keep comparing that fable with the totality of CERTIFIED ATGs....

my bad but im happy with it. heres to 3g somehow making it impossible foor dj to fight him and yelling for may to come out of retirement.....2g fans will love that shlt and call may a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            you mean like Hopkins stayed put and waited for Tito to move up from 147 and for Oscar to move up from 130?

Like that, or different?
            as i typed to a fellow fanboy, i cant separate the totality of CERTIFIED ATGs careers from the prefab hyped career of 3g. his story isnt finished but i dont like the way its playing out.

Comment

• After he gets the belt from BJS and beats Jacobs then he should move up but then again Marvin Hagler stayed put and is an ATG...

Comment

• Pacquiao vs Golovkin coming soon

Comment

• GGG is great enough as it is without moving up. So great that it was frowned upon that he wanted to fight PFP no1 Floyd. Its OK for Floyd to bloat PFP no3 up though.

Stay at 160 and become best 160 guy ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                    He is not even the best middleweight of this era. Sergio Martinez is far greater than GGG and it took a freak injury to his knee to someone finally dethroning him.

lol, far greater to duck him and struggle against men (Macklin and Geale) GGG destroyed in 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X