No announcement yet.

My P4P top 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    Cotto was an old small man who had done nothing for years except losing to Trout and beating a cripple. It's straight embarassing for Canelo to stuggle against him and not KO him.

Mayweather won every round easily against Canelo, so I don't see how you even dare to mention that.

Lara and Trout both won against Canelo and I guess you feel otherwise, since you're white, but you can't deny that the results are VERY debatable.

Canelo's fights against top opposition is the proof of how bad a boxer he is.
    The fact is he dared to be great Crawford had the chance to do that with Pacquiao but instead he demanded Pacquiao the number 1 guy in boxing to move down to him lol.

I personally thought he deserved the win narrowly against Trout I thought he lost to Lara but the records will always show he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      It's insulting that you don't have Roman Gonzalez as number one, Ward has done absolutely nothing to deserve the number one spot.

Terence Crawford most definitely isn't the top 5 either both Fury and Kovalev should be by right way ahead of TC who hasn't really fought many people his own size we don't know how good he really is.

Overall my top 5 would be
      1. Roman Gonzalez
      2. Gennady Golovkin
      3. Canelo Alvarez
      4. Sergey Kovalev
      5. Tyson Fury

If Canelo and GGG face off that would determine who is P4P 1.
      Ward has wins over Froch, Kessler, Dawson and is still undefeated. GGG has wins over nobodys and a welterweight yet he's you #2 guy? Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Ward has wins over Froch, Kessler, Dawson and is still undefeated. GGG has wins over nobodys and a welterweight yet he's you #2 guy? Ok
        Froch is massively overrated to accommodate the hype behind Ward
        The Kessler fight was an absolute shocking display of unsporting behavior it should have been ruled a NC or should have seen Ward DQed and when Ward had the chance of a rematch he ducked it.
        Dawson fight was a joke he was drained dunno why you'd include that.

So essentially Froch and Andrade are Wards two best wins but those happened how long ago?
        We drop Rigo out of the top 5 P4P rankings and some have dropped him entirely out of the top 10 because he hasn't fought many people of note so why does Ward deserve to be anywhere in the top 10 let alone be ranked number 1.

Golovkin is fighting as many top 10-15 opponents that he can get he'd have fought the 3rd ranked MW If Eubank wasn't a ****house.
        Last edited by M Bison; 09-12-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Canelo top 5?? LOL, not even top 10.

Comment

for me it's rigondeaux, crawford, gonzalez, ward and lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              Ward
              Spence
              Crawford
              Deontay
              Charlo bros
              That's a nice black American list. Especially the Charlo brothers. They really belong. I'm sure everybody has the Charlo brothers in their top 6.

Comment

I don't give a damn about your list or why you list them. The correct word is IF Ward beats Kovalev, not WHEN Ward beats Kovalev. They haven't fought yet so nobody has won the fight yet. I know you think your fight predicting skills are so accurate that an actual fight between Ward and Kovalev isn't necessary. In the real world the boxers must fight each other first and then you have a winner or a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  Ward
                  Spence
                  Crawford
                  Deontay
                  Charlo bros
                  Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Canelo top 5?? LOL, not even top 10.
                  But it's his list and his top five, not yours. You have a low opinion of Canelo and that's your right. Canelo is on many top 5 and top 10 pound for pound lists. Who are you to LOL at his choice of Canelo being top 5? Leave Canelo off your list but you shouldn't force your opinion on someone else.He also has a right to make his own choices.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Brook
                    Fury
                    Joshua
                    Frampton
                    ... Ward maybe
                    Everybody has the right to choose their own top 5 or top 10 pound for pound boxers. It's just opinion and can't be proven. Still I can't resist saying that is the most English pound for pound top 5 list I have ever seen. I think it's a bit strange that your number 1 guy just got TKOed in the 5th round. It's also a bit strange that the man who knocked him out is not among your top 5. You do know that GGG and Brook weighed exactly the same number of pounds that night and this is about pound for pound lists. You do realize that Brook lost that fight, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Everybody has the right to choose their own top 5 or top 10 pound for pound boxers. It's just opinion and can't be proven. Still I can't resist saying that is the most English pound for pound top 5 list I have ever seen. I think it's a bit strange that your number 1 guy just got TKOed in the 5th round. It's also a bit strange that the man who knocked him out is not among your top 5. You do know that GGG and Brook weighed exactly the same number of pounds that night and this is about pound for pound lists. You do realize that Brook lost that fight, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X