Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those wanting GGG to fight Ward at LHW...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those wanting GGG to fight Ward at LHW...

And say that GGG dragged Kell up from WW so why doesn't he do the same? Here are some facts... if you deny them come in and show your true colours as a ****ing spiteful wanker:

Kell Brook cut 15lbs+ to make 160.

GGG wouldn't cut a single lb to make 175.

Some of you genuinely think it would be the same thing? Some of you were saying there was a huge size difference between GGG and Kell, I didn't see it at all. Kell looked the thicker man. Smaller bone structure, denser muscle. Imagine the difference between him and someone who said it's hard to make LHW?

Of course the few typical ones like CaneloMaidana, SugarKaineHook etc will deny this and spout out some nonsense...

GGG isn't cut for lhw, 168 yes but not lhw

Comment

168 Ward takes him to school and drops him off at the gate at , at 175 probably Kos him , and team G know it , thats why they pulled 163 outa their ass , its the easy way to duck and dodge today just call a CW , if they accept you got the advantage , if they dont the dumb ass fans will sing it like its in the bible .

GGG was calling out fighters at 168 , Ward said I will fight you at 168 , GGG called a CW , its a duck and to save face they spin all their BS , but thats business they got to avoid Ward if they want to keep winning , and fans dont mind Gennady feasting on average comp where the only elite guy he has fought was a WW , why fight Ward and kill the goose that laid the golden egg , they wont go near Ward .

I think Ward is the only guy from 160-168 than can beat him , too big too many skills and faster , he would take Gennady apart like a surgeon .

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
        And say that GGG dragged Kell up from WW so why doesn't he do the same? Here are some facts... if you deny them come in and show your true colours as a ****ing spiteful wanker:

Kell Brook cut 15lbs+ to make 160.

GGG wouldn't cut a single lb to make 175.

Some of you genuinely think it would be the same thing? Some of you were saying there was a huge size difference between GGG and Kell, I didn't see it at all. Kell looked the thicker man. Smaller bone structure, denser muscle. Imagine the difference between him and someone who said it's hard to make LHW?

Of course the few typical ones like CaneloMaidana, SugarKaineHook etc will deny this and spout out some nonsense...
        Brook weighed below 160 for WW fights, he kept weight on for this fight. Lil G can add muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          168 Ward takes him to school and drops him off at the gate at , at 175 probably Kos him , and team G know it , thats why they pulled 163 outa their ass , its the easy way to duck and dodge today just call a CW , if they accept you got the advantage , if they dont the dumb ass fans will sing it like its in the bible .

GGG was calling out fighters at 168 , Ward said I will fight you at 168 , GGG called a CW , its a duck and to save face they spin all their BS , but thats business they got to avoid Ward if they want to keep winning , and fans dont mind Gennady feasting on average comp where the only elite guy he has fought was a WW , why fight Ward and kill the goose that laid the golden egg , they wont go near Ward .

I think Ward is the only guy from 160-168 than can beat him , too big too many skills and faster , he would take Gennady apart like a surgeon .
          Yeah because Ward's team legitimately put an offer in did they? K2 got a call when GGG was already contracted to fight. Keep living in your bull**** world though.

This forum in a nutshell. Troll makes up bull****, fellow trolls repeat it so often... idiots eat it up and accept it as fact and use it to consistently bag the fighters they seem to dislike more than the fighters they 'like'.

Who has Ward ever fought that has a similar style to GGG? No one. Who has GGG ever fought that fights similar to Ward? No one. So all your bull**** fantasies about what happens in that fight are just that... fantasies. Does Ward likely win? Yes. He's NATURALLY about two weight divisions heavier (unlike GGG-Brook who were very similar in size.)

Comment

Yeah because Ward's team legitimately put an offer in did they? K2 got a call when GGG was already contracted to fight. Keep living in your bull**** world though.

This forum in a nutshell. Troll makes up bull****, fellow trolls repeat it so often... idiots eat it up and accept it as fact and use it to consistently bag the fighters they seem to dislike more than the fighters they 'like'.

Who has Ward ever fought that has a similar style to GGG? No one. Who has GGG ever fought that fights similar to Ward? No one. So all your bull**** fantasies about what happens in that fight are just that... fantasies. Does Ward likely win? Yes. He's NATURALLY about two weight divisions heavier (unlike GGG-Brook who were very similar in size.)
            This the BS Im talking about , rumors innuendo and hear say .

Show me where GGG has said around the time of all this where he says I will fight Ward at 168 , can you do that ?

Comment

They weren't similar in size at all you nuthugger, Lil G has a lot bigger frame. Brook had more muscle mass, you can add muscle you can't grow bones.

Comment

Lil Gina's with their pathetic excuses. They want this coward to fight bums and not take a challenge ever.

So Small........ GTFOH
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-12-2016, 03:18 AM.

Comment

I think it's already too late to ask for the Ward vs GGG fight, the best time for that fight to happen would've been this year before Ward moved up to 175, GGG could've taken advantage of the fact that Ward was coming off a long layoff and probably had trouble making 168. They could've called his bluff and accepted the offer at 168 since that's the time were they had the best chance of winning but they chose to pass on the fight and used ridiculous excuses. If the fight would've happened then it would've been a 50-50 fight.

GGG hasn't shown me anything that'd make me believe that he can be competitive at 175 let alone against a very difficult style like Ward's, so I'm not in favor of that fight anymore, I think if GGG can't get a fight with Jacobs or Saunders next that he should go to 168 and try to get a big fight with the Jack vs Degale winner. A fight against Ramirez would be great too. Hopefully it doesn't take GGG too long to go up to 168 since he doesn't have much time left on the clock especially with his style of fighting, I hope he doesn't take the Canelo bait and wait too long for Canelo to fight him while aging and declining in the process, because that's exactly what Canelo wants. Leonard Hagler kinda stuff, ya kno?

Comment

Golovkin's success makes a certain demographic feel very insecure.

The GGG bashing is becoming ridiculous! They are making complete fools of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X