No announcement yet.

Ggg/boxing = rhonda rousey/ufc = hype job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    What were the chances two lil g fangirls would be the first to post in this thread?

I must admit you put up a better defense than Golbumkin vs a welterweight b level fighter.

lol.......................

Comment

What were the chances two lil g fangirls would be the first to post in this thread?

I must admit you put up a better defense than Golbumkin vs a welterweight b level fighter.
      What makes you think I am a fan of Golovkin, I like his style. Do some research in here so you can find out about my opinion about him you big dummy!

Comment

Kel brook was a welter weight fighting @ 160 for the first time.

This is GGG "best" win. SMDH.

Minus the freak injury and better gameplan - Kel could have stopped GGG late. 2nd proves everything. GGG didn't have an answer and went into overdrive relying on his size advantage. It paid off since brook was seeing 4 of him and could no longer effectively maintain distance.

Vs. A welterweight?

Pathetic.

The match should not have been made until brook had a tune up at 160. GGG gladly accepted and barely escaped. THOSE KNEES DID BUCKLE.

GGG = HYPE JOB and when he finally comes across an A level opponent his own size you will see.

Just like when rhonda rousey finally came across a boxer in Holly Holmes (female TBE). HYPE jobs get exposed. They can't beat time.

And I will be here ,waiting for that glorious day, for the inevitable UPSET.
        You forgot to mention that Rousey beat Tate twice who beat Holm.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-11-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          did you know that in the amateurs, golovkin was able to outscore his opponents due to his blazing handspeed? he never moved his head, used lateral movement, or blocked punches. it's just that his hands are so fast that he was able to land more punches and score more points.

defense is overrated. golovkin didn't need it to be 345-5 (or whatever) in the AMs and he sure as hell doesnt need it now.
          he needed it 5 times wtf you talking about he never needed it lmfao.

Comment

Hype Job? NO! But he is not as invincible as his Supporters want him to be so bad

No fighter is invincible but no question GGG have a few Internet Support including guys in the boxing media who worship and they don't want to hear anything negative about him even if it is honest and true

GGG is a BEAST, still think he is the best Middleweight in Boxing, still think he would beat Billy Joe Saunders and Jacobs, still think he beats Canelo...BUT with the right gameplan I think all of those fighters have a chance and Brook may have exposed a few more holes in GGG Game

He is PERFECT Offensively, he has quick feet, he can cut the ring off and he is excellent at walking down guys who tries to fight off of their backfoot against him but boxing is not just about Offense. Stop denying his Flaws Defensively by saying BS like "He Let People Hit Him!" no his Defense is shaky and he lacks reflexes defensively. That could be a problem vs someone HIS SIZE who has the Power maybe not to match but the Power of a True Middleweight

Comment

400+ fights and his best win is welterweight.

Bwhahahahaha.

I never had a problem with GGG until this pathetic fight. Avoided men his size and chased after little guys. Still gets abused in the ring.

HYPE JOB

one of those 400

he iced SMW champ Lucian Bute with a single shot

Comment

man, shut the fuk up with that stupid shyt! rousey was beating up glorified soccer moms.

Comment

Working...
                X