Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting pumped for this card! Gonzalez, Cuadras and Lee usually put on good shows. Not sure about Ryan Martin. Bohachuk was impressive in WSB but is still very young. Should be a good time. Will load up on some food and drinks.

Comment

• Willie Monroe Jr breaks down GGG vs Jacobs

To punch with GGG is a risky move but that's probably how Jacobs needs to fight.

"There is a difference between boxing, smart boxing, fighting, and smart fighting. He's going to have to smart fight this guy, and what I mean by smart fighting, he's going to have to pick and choose when to box, when to ****, and he's gotta be on point with all of it. He's going to have to know when to do it, when not to do it, and be on point because one slip up with someone as sharp and as strong as Triple G, it could be night night. I'll be there for the fight and I actually can't wait to see it.

Triple G is just a strong guy. He's resilient. He takes it just as well as he gives it But I would definitely say punch with him because in rounds 3, 4, and 5, when I was landing punches, it was when I decided to stand right there and fight him and punch in between his punches. When I was moving and boxing, he would cut the ring off...and Triple G is smart. If he's not close enough to you...he knows distance very well, so if you're moving on him and you're not close enough for him to hit you, he's not even going to try and hit you. He's just going to walk the ring and throw feints, which is smart. People talk about his power all the time and he does have power, but he's actually a very smart guy in the ring too.

I think the perception is that Jacobs has to fight the perfect fight and Triple G can make a few mistakes and still win. You can lean towards that, but then again, if Triple G makes a mistake and Jacobs catches him, Jacobs has shown that he has a lot of power. He has a lot of knockouts as well. Jacobs is 32-1 with 29 knockouts and Golovkin is 36-0 with 33 knockouts, so no matter who you look at as the bigger puncher, only 3 of both of their opponents made it to the final bell! So it's not like Triple G is going to be able to take constant shots and continuously make mistakes against someone like Danny Jacobs just because he's strong. I mean, it could be him laying on the canvas.
      Last edited by VatoMulatto; 03-16-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Novecento View Post
        If GGG wins, There will be Canelo or Bill Joe Saunders next?
        BJ Flounders fight will likely be announced immediately after the fight, Warren and BJ are both ringside Saturday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          you are so full of ****...lol
          key word is 'might'

Comment

• 84% has GGG by knockout. What does that say about this match?

Comment

• Originally posted by bowl View Post
              84% has GGG by knockout. What does that say about this match?
              That Jacobs is a very good fighter but GGG is ELITE and Top P4P fighter, even the haters on NSB recognize that. GGG would be a huge favorite against everyone around his weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                That Jacobs is a very good fighter but GGG is ELITE and Top P4P fighter, even the haters on NSB recognize that. GGG would be a huge favorite against everyone around his weight.
                Says the opposite that Jacob is and has always been a garbage fighter, people keep hyping up Jacob like he is a risk but is nothing more then a stay busy fight for ggg

Comment

• More of Jacobs SNAC gym trainers

Turns out Danny's been learning the Wim Hoff technique. Also using ice emersion to create panic state and learning how to be calm during that period. Helps simulate being hurt and not panicking.

Chris Algeri talks about how he makes Danny's diet more complicated than NASA R&D.

Danny's new hand wrapper.

So Danny went out and brought in a lot of new techniques & trainers into his camp for this fight. Normally I'd say that's a massive mistake to do, but this has been an abnormally long camp. So it might pay off or he might have an excuse.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Style, class and grace. GGG is a beautiful man.

Comment

Working...
                      X