No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Yup, good chance he disappears right after the fight unless Jacobs wins.

So typical and pathetic lol.
    That scumbag left Boxingscene as soon as the fight was made, he even made a thread asking the mods to delete his account.

After Jacobs wins, he better not show his face 'round here, unlimited Red K from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      That scumbag left Boxingscene as soon as the fight was made, he even made a thread asking the mods to delete his account.

After Jacobs wins, he better not show his face 'round here, unlimited Red K from me.

Just goes to show you that dude chollo vista is b1tch-made.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Just goes to show you that dude chollo vista is b1tch-made.
        Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Fcuk you you fcuking f a gs

I left because if Jacobs wins, you ******* will say I know nothing about boxing and if he doesn't win you'll say I know nothing about boxing

I've been riding with Jacobs for over 3 years; of course I'm riding with him regardless

But you fa ggot ass trolls get tiring on here... But don't try to defame my character and my picking of Jacobs winning the fight because I no longer engage with you b1tches

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Fcuk you you fcuking f a gs

I left because if Jacobs wins, you ******* will say I know nothing about boxing and if he doesn't win you'll say I know nothing about boxing

I've been riding with Jacobs for over 3 years; of course I'm riding with him regardless

But you fa ggot ass trolls get tiring on here... But don't try to defame my character and my picking of Jacobs winning the fight because I no longer engage with you b1tches
          I'm not the f@ggot who's been talking and hyping up Jacobs, and as soon as the fight is made, you come up with some bullshyt about taking care of your pet hamster and NSB is too much work.

You should get roasted for that b!tch ass move and I'm going with Jacobs to win, if anyone is trolling, it's your punkass

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I'm not the f@ggot who's been talking and hyping up Jacobs, and as soon as the fight is made, you come up with some bullshyt about taking care of your pet hamster and NSB is too much work.

You should get roasted for that b!tch ass move and I'm going with Jacobs to win, if anyone is trolling, it's your punkass

Comment

• Comment

• GGG by TKO/KO

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Who was he going to fight instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Who was he going to fight instead?
                    You tell me, you the one that voted no

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

lmao.

Half of that group will be gone for months now.

#NSB

Comment

Working...
                      X