Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahahaha, Little G ain't s**t but a punk ass b***h!

Comment

• I dont wanna hear excuses, GGG won the fight. Nobody said **** when ward won.

Comment

• Jabs won this fight for GGG. He jabbed Jacobs to death but i guess since jabs aren't as flashy people overlook them.
        Overall, great PPV from HBO.

Comment

• Gift GIft Gift

Comment

• Score cards were fair. You mfers screaming robbery watch fights on emotion. Danny came to take Bros shine and almost did it. I hope we see a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              They couldn't give it to Jacobs or it would ruin the big Canelo fight.
              Yup. That was a GGG loss. Oh well, that's boxing. Jacobs won, but you have to leave no doubt. Jacobs gave away round 9 and got knocked down in round 4. Eliminate those two mistakes and you might win.

No way in hell GGG won 7 rounds. That's crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                good scores, ggg landed cleaner all fight. jacobs flurrys were overrated
                Yea mate, I watched it on boxnation and they were just hyping Jacobs. Guy didn't even have a jab, just flickering his arm and his punches were mostly on Golovkin's arms. Golovkin clearly landed the harder, cleaner and more blows than Jacobs.
                You can't score Jabobs stupid arm jab as the same way you score GGG's stiff jab whc popped his head back all fight long.

Comment

• The reverse of ward/kovalev lol. I was one of only 5 people on here who picked ggg for the Dec......That's crazy....This was a crazy night of boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    I dont wanna hear excuses, GGG won the fight. Nobody said **** when ward won.
                    Actually they did

And this fight was clearer for Jacobs

Comment

• LOL, white people are so pathetic! When Ward schooled Kovalev you cried robbery and now when Jacobs get robbed while schooling Golovkin, you're cool with it!? Get real, man! Jacobs clearly won.

Comment

Working...
                      X