Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..boxingscene writers have Golovkin up 76-75.

Comment

• Jacobs is winning. The 8th round was good but I noticed he didn't throw the jab as much as before. He shouldn't get lazy.

I'm glad his trainer is telling him the truth "It's close".

Hate trainers that tell boxers they have it wide, in a clearly close fight.

Comment

• 77-74 Jacobs

Comment

• Win or Lose you gotta give Jacobs MAJOR PROPS I thought he was going to get DESTROYED but he still might

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Jacobs needs to stay composed. He's beginning to get a little excited, and that might get him caught.
            Big problem with him.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks Golovkin will magically learn to become sugar ray leonard and learn to outbox Jacob in the 9th round is crazy. He needs a knockout to win and that's the only way he can possibly win at this point, jsut pure lucky shot. Jacobs is basically a surefire victory at this point unless Golovkin lands a hail mary shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Very much. Jacobs was supposedly going to spend some time with Virgil Hunter. Wonder if some of this is inspired by that.
                Still a long way to go but if Jacobs will win this on the cards, will bring up an interesting debate about whether a masterful pure boxing performance will always beat lesser pure boxing skills, even if the slightly less purely skilled guy has a lot more power.

Comment

• There's no way GGG won the 8th

Comment

• 6-2 Jacobs

GGG too hesitant.

Comment

• Jacobs is winning this fight yall

Comment

Working...
                      X