Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so fight is off,it semms so no news no negotiations,**** happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      so fight is off,it semms so no news no negotiations,**** happens.
      Is that official?

Comment

• Jacobs will quit like Brook did, his trainer will stage it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          Jacobs will quit like Brook did, his trainer will stage it as well.
          Hopefully he doesn't quit, quitting is disgraceful in this sport. I want him to go out on his shield like a true warrior.

Comment

• "Lil G got exposed by a ww guys" Yup who lasted 5 rounds. "Jacobs will outbox him" I will show you a 345-5 Amateur record that disagrees with that statement. We have yet to actually see Golovkin box technically. The closest we got to seeing something like that was the Lemieux fight. Jacobs can hurt Golovkin so I think that we will see a more technical fight from him and see him try to slowly break Jacobs down. I think the fight goes deep. I also think that the pace of the fight will be determined as soon as Jacobs takes the first power jab from Golovkin. If he takes it well it will be a fast paced fight and I think one of them will be gassed by the 7th. If he doesnt take it well it will be a slow methodical fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
              "Lil G got exposed by a ww guys" Yup who lasted 5 rounds. "Jacobs will outbox him" I will show you a 345-5 Amateur record that disagrees with that statement. We have yet to actually see Golovkin box technically. The closest we got to seeing something like that was the Lemieux fight. Jacobs can hurt Golovkin so I think that we will see a more technical fight from him and see him try to slowly break Jacobs down. I think the fight goes deep. I also think that the pace of the fight will be determined as soon as Jacobs takes the first power jab from Golovkin. If he takes it well it will be a fast paced fight and I think one of them will be gassed by the 7th. If he doesnt take it well it will be a slow methodical fight.
              Jacobs gets stopped early.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X