No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I really don't care what the judges said.

Now you care about the judges decision but when Kovalev lost they had it wrong, right?

**** outta here with the double standards, kid. Bias little prick.
    You must be a very sad kid... I pitty you...

Comment

• Originally posted by FightLikeABroad View Post
      That interview made me mad. Felt bad for that guy to have to translate that.

Why nobody assault that ****ing white trash yet?
      a boxer already murdered his brother

Comment

• I scored it a draw, but thought the headbutt deduction was undeserved. So in reality, I thought Rungvisai deserved the W.

Comment

• Bwahahahaha those drums.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Yes, mate, but you don't throw idioms and crap that's hard to translate. Tell me what the f*** was the finding your food in the garbage line for?
            The Ring TV announcers had mentioned the same thing during the fight.I don't think he said that to be disrespectful, he was basically trying to ask how he feels about how far he's come. Could have asked the question better I guess.

Clarifying that he 'got the decision' though was some weak shiet tho. But he's done that kind of thing before. Max is pretty transparent about how he feels about the outcomes of the fight all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
              Dan Rafael bringing the lulz, scored it 117-109 for Chocolatito. He must be on his 6th Appletini

https://mobile.twitter.com/danrafael...05749900136449
              Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                True. It's like he's never been to a foreign country and had to communicate with people.

That interview was completely cringeworthy.
                You like the part where he went on for 5 min then waited for a response?
                I think Max lost himself there a couple times.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  hope this is sarcasm
                  What? The compubox numbers show Chocolatito landing 100 more punches with vastly higher accuracy, or am I too drunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    What song did Jacobs walk out to.. sounded dope

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      I scored it a draw, but thought the headbutt deduction was undeserved. So in reality, I thought Rungvisai deserved the W.
                      Very poor deduction. Rungvisai never did anything wrong, they were just colliding because of the southpaw vs orthodox style, and of course because they were just trading punches. He kept warning Rungvisai for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X