Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: My Trainer Did Right Thing, Could Have Been Seriously Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
    Was it GGG's fault that he was fighting a welterweight? Eubank nor Canelo stepped up to the plate. Brook wanted to make history can't blame him for that. However, there are weight classes for a reason, was it a bold move by brook? Yes! Can bold moves have negative consequences? Most definitely, we just saw that with Khan and Brook. However, bold moves can also lead to glory; just look at Ward.
    IDC who you blame for what. Just don't skew the facts. He was fighting a Welterweight and he didn't look good at all tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      "Golovkin’s performance again demonstrated why he is considered one of the greatest middleweights in history and why he is so widely feared."

What's funny? Is the truth. He's close to beating BHop's middleweight record fighting better competition (how many 147s did Bhop fight at middleweight? Way more), and he's doing it 10x as dominantly, with an 8 year KO streak. It's unprecedented what he's doing. And to top it off, everyone in his division and above is ducking him. Most dominant in the ring against the guys who will face him, most avoided outside of it... unprecedented. We are lucky to be witnessing an ATG talent at any weight division. Power, footwork, chin, timing, a jab reminiscent of George Foreman, #2 in compubox plus/minus, one belt away from unified champ, undefeated, highest KO percentage in middleweight championship history... you casuals don't know what you're seeing but what you're seeing is incredible whether you realize it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
        If folks were honest with themselves, they'd admit that it's hard to see much difference in this quote from Brook:

and Ortiz's post fight comment against Maidana.

Yup

But Ortiz gets roasted and Brook gets praised on here

He should thank his coach for pulling the plug when he did so he wouldn't have to quit

He wanted out as soon as sh.it hit the fan

All his talk about can't wait till Gennady hits me blah blah this & that was bullsh.it.

Kell the types that's a bully that cant get bullied back

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Maybe Golovkin vs Errol Spence one day, but not now. I think Spence is the best welterweight in the world, and would possibly ko Pacquaio. But there are no middleweights currently that can beat GGG. Maybe at light heavyweight.
          Spence is a Haymon fighter. He will never fight someone his entire career who is as good as GGG even in his own weight class, let alone move up to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            IDC who you blame for what. Just don't skew the facts. He was fighting a Welterweight and he didn't look good at all tbh.
            I didn't skew anything. This is boxing, your bound to get hit. did he look vulnerable, I already said yes. Did he look vulnerable against Willie Monroe? Definitely. However, his power is the deciding factor and nobody at middleweight can take it and dish it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              What's funny? Is the truth. He's close to beating BHop's middleweight record fighting better competition (how many 147s did Bhop fight at middleweight? Way more), and he's doing it 10x as dominantly, with an 8 year KO streak. It's unprecedented what he's doing. And to top it off, everyone in his division and above is ducking him. Most dominant in the ring against the guys who will face him, most avoided outside of it... unprecedented. We are lucky to be witnessing an ATG talent at any weight division. Power, footwork, chin, timing, a jab reminiscent of George Foreman, #2 in compubox plus/minus, one belt away from unified champ, undefeated, highest KO percentage in middleweight championship history... you casuals don't know what you're seeing but what you're seeing is incredible whether you realize it or not.
              People seem to look at the negatives brother. Oh did you see GGG get hit, oh did you see how GGG didn't block that punch, oh did you see those wild swings. I don't hear them saying did you see the other guy gasping for air, did you see the other guy layed out flat, did you see that accuracy. There will always be haters, if there weren't than you are doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                what 147 lbers did BHop fight? and who above his division is ducking him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Was he fighting a Welterweight? Yes. You left that out.
                  Yes. A welterweight whom outweighed ggg at every weigh in including the night of the fight.

Comment

Did I just read Spence as the best WW in the world? LMAO yoooo mofo's on this website talk out their @ss with the double standards..I guess Pacquaio, Bradley, Thurman, Porter are all invisible considering they actually have wins that warrant their status among the top ten in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      Yup

But Ortiz gets roasted and Brook gets praised on here

He should thank his coach for pulling the plug when he did so he wouldn't have to quit

He wanted out as soon as sh.it hit the fan

All his talk about can't wait till Gennady hits me blah blah this & that was bullsh.it.

Kell the types that's a bully that cant get bullied back
                      Ortiz is a s**thouse

Always has been always will be

I'm sure ggg was on his way to knocking brook out anyway . No point being to broke face hero to please dips**ts online

Good call by the corner . End off

Comment

Working...
                      X