Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: My Trainer Did Right Thing, Could Have Been Seriously Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: My Trainer Did Right Thing, Could Have Been Seriously Bad

Kell Brook has defended trainer Dominic Ingle amid criticism of his decision to throw in the towel during his WBC and IBF middleweight title defeat by the fearsome Gennady Golovkin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course he did, GGG literraly broke your face and by the 5th round you were done with your hands down. Trainer knew you could not hang with his STREET FIGHT BIG DRAMA SHOW.

Comment

Ko was in the mail ...

Comment

What's crazy, is people are still hating on GGG. Did he get hit? yes! Did he get bruised up? Yes! Are you watching boxing? Yes! Did GGG continue his KO streak? Yes! Did GGG show vulnerabilities? Yes! But we knew GGG can get hit. However, I still haven't seen anyone that can take his power and that's really the deciding factor. You can outbox him all you want, but what happens when you feel that power? You get folded or your corner throws in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
          What's crazy, is people are still hating on GGG. Did he get hit? yes! Did he get bruised up? Yes! Are you watching boxing? Yes! Did GGG continue his KO streak? Yes! Did GGG show vulnerabilities? Yes! But we knew GGG can get hit. However, I still haven't seen anyone that can take his power and that's really the deciding factor. You can outbox him all you want, but what happens when you feel that power? You get folded or your corner throws in the towel.
          Was he fighting a Welterweight? Yes. You left that out.

Comment

NO other welterweight could have stood up to that kind of punishment from the worlds best fighter....thank god in Kell we haven't got another chiny over rated 'fighter' like Khan.

Comment

"Golovkin’s performance again demonstrated why he is considered one of the greatest middleweights in history and why he is so widely feared."

Comment

If folks were honest with themselves, they'd admit that it's hard to see much difference in this quote from Brook:

It was the right decision and I can fight another day. I was getting caught, and getting caught. It could have ended up seriously bad.l
                and Ortiz's post fight comment against Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Was he fighting a Welterweight? Yes. You left that out.
                  Was it GGG's fault that he was fighting a welterweight? Eubank nor Canelo stepped up to the plate. Brook wanted to make history can't blame him for that. However, there are weight classes for a reason, was it a bold move by brook? Yes! Can bold moves have negative consequences? Most definitely, we just saw that with Khan and Brook. However, bold moves can also lead to glory; just look at Ward.

Comment

Maybe Golovkin vs Errol Spence one day, but not now. I think Spence is the best welterweight in the world, and would possibly ko Pacquaio. But there are no middleweights currently that can beat GGG. Maybe at light heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X