Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Makes History, Decisions Cuadras For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    Robbery....
    The fight could have gone either way, it's obvious that he would get the nod in a close fight, Cuadras won the night for the fans.

Comment

• Great fight, never thought I'd see anyone who could keep up with roman, but quadras did that.

I agree with the decision, now lets get the rematch signed.

Comment

• Two of those scores were way off.

Look at the damage to Gonzalez' face.

Comment

• bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• well, they favor the effective aggression it seems in the end. Kinda feel bad for Cuadras. Hope there is a rematch as I said above.

I still feel Cuadras won it. Woulda been happy with a draw. I could see why they gave it to Roman, but I feel both fighters stock goes up here.

Comment

• I thought Roman won it but by a hair. Cuadras is ****in legit, i wouldnt have been upset if he got the nod.

Comment

• FOTY. what a fighter chocolatito is. he locked the number 1 spot at the p4p list

Comment

• gonzales missed alot.Should of been a draw

Comment

• The 117-111 score was to wide. The 115-113 was more reasonable.

Cuadras fought a hell of a fight. And I don't think Roman's power is as big of a weapon at 115.

Comment

• Champurradito ain't ***** Estrada would wreck his robbing ass in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X