Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Brook Not So Strong at 160, I Didn't Feel His Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Saunders won't be ready to fight in December. Jacobs would be perfect for a December fight if GGG wants to fight again this year. Pretty quiet year for GGG if he doesn't fight a big name this year. A quick BS mandatory and an optional fight with a welterweight not a lot to boast about.
    BJS is sitting on the shelf.

Not sure how much ambition he actually has after becoming a world champ. Seems like he wants to be very well compensated to fight the top guys. I like him but it must be nearly a year since he won that belt.

Comment

Cynical response, what a piece of shit

Comment

But his face said another thing

Comment

GGG never went back or nor did his legs ever buckle. Brook did have that sweer upper cut once to bloody the nose. But it was obvious ggg did not respect his power he was just swinging for the fences. And did not ever try to move like he normally does. I like how he gave himself a 3 or 4 out of 10. I agree.

Comment

Dan Jacobs has the speed and power to possibly KO GGG. Jacobs would certainly have a big edge in speed. That being said I am a fan of both fighters.

Comment

Of course you didn't feel his punches you ******ed borat ,why would you he came up two weight classes.brook and khan should fight each other and call it the battle of tha ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                I guess that was fake blood running out of GGG's nose then.
                Yea like the fake blood WWE uses

He doesn't know since he's not fluent in English that his honesty makes this fight a bad look. Most of us knew already, but now he's telling the casuals.

Comment

Lil Gina's spent two months telling everyone Brook was a MW and then Golovkin comes out and says he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                    Of course you didn't feel his punches you ******ed borat ,why would you he came up two weight classes.brook and khan should fight each other and call it the battle of tha ******s.
                    Look an efin' racist canelo fan lol

Comment

Someone shut this coward up!

Comment

Working...
                      X