Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was nothing but a cash grab. GGG didn't even fight patient like against Lemieux. Brook was going to be broken down. I know people giving Brook credit and i do but it was about the money. We've seen other exploit GGG more then this.

Comment

• Jr Middleweight just got a bit more crowded. Brook has arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        IMO Canelo vs GGG would play out similar although it'd be more competitive. Canelo has very good hand speed just like Brook but he'll get tired like Brook and then GGG would steam roll him. Canelo can't fight at a hight pace for 12 rnds.

As for Brook....Errol Spence is going to KO him in his next fight.
        If Canelo landed the shots Brook did Golovkin would have been in trouble.

Comment

• lol, the trolls are out in full force.

GGG was in first gear even in round 5. He only let his hands go a few times, he was making big drama show guys. He looked bored in there. Brook had no more gas after the 4th, too much muscle in his legs for a 147lb frame.

Comment

• If GGG was truly healthy then I'm a bit worried for him. He looked like ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              GGG can say whatever he wants, Brook made him look bad at times and would happily take a fight again.

Golovkin looked frustrated and reckless.
              I don't know wtf happened....he must really not have been able to see because Brook was making GGG look like Shawn Porter...

Comment

• Give Brook credit for going in there on some do or die shh. Mofo fought a nasty puncher with a broken orbital bone in his face. Kudos to Dominic for stopping this fight he saved Brook's career.

K2 should fly to their fight destination earlier than they did for this fight, Golovkin was breathing hard through his mouth from the first round, sick or not he looked like shh tonight.

Comment

• Lol just showing the highlights, GGG couldn't even hit Brook clean or hurt him when Brook was stood there with a fûcked eye.

Comment

• the injury and power difference was the difference.but kell looked the more skillful fighter,
                    ward would beat this GGG for sure.i dont want to see GGG fight liam smith next.

Comment

• Canelo, Eubank, Jacobs should feel bad the could've had fought an out shape sick GGG and maybe gotten the upset

Comment

Working...
                      X