Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury: GGG is not as good as champion as WLAD, and I beat him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury: GGG is not as good as champion as WLAD, and I beat him...

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-10-2016, 07:09 AM.

relative to wlad, ggg is still early in his career. in the hw division everyone wanted a shot at that title but just about everyone is running in the opposite direction to the g man. it's f**** quite unbelievable. can there ever have been a more dominant champion of any weight class!! it's maybe not the strongest it has ever been but it doesn't help it look good when the man at the top just annihilates everything in his path - makes the rest of them look very average.

Comment

Yeah, Tyson, you threw 4 punches all fight compared to 3 from Wlad. Way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
        Your point?.......

Comment

Not thread worthy and you know. Yea I make some **** threads from time to time but this one is stupid.

Comment

This man is a bible bashing weirdo, i wouldn't pay attention to anything he says

LOL@ jeff lacy v calzaghe being one of history's greatest upsets

Comment

Fury sucked Wlad just sucked more that fight. He was also probably on some type of PED.

Comment

Lil g is ducking Fury...lol

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
                  You said it. That fight was a disgrace. One of the worst HW fights in a long time. Awful performance by Wlad against a mediocre opponent.

Comment

Fury's right, but he didn't jump up 2 divisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X