Danny Jacobs..12 straight k0's and 4 title defenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Sadly in a way I am lol.
    Honestly its a really a weak division n these guys not taking the risk or not taking pay cuts for the greatness just makes it worst

Props to him n Kid Chocolate finally stepping up but they dont deserve it, but for what???? Doing what they are suppose to do face the best, they are just taking advantage of us boxinc fans

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Oh your double standards... Jacobs does 10% of what Golovkin did and gets praised.
      maybe you are catching on....

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        Who did GGG beat for his WBA or WBC titles?
        we've been through this already, you are to square and a poor troll.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          maybe you are catching on....
          You are not catching on, I said Jacobs did 10% of that GGG did

When he does 100% of what GGG did, then I will praise him.

Comment

you have to realize that Jacobs is the regular WBA titlist, while Golovkin holds the acknowledged full super WBA title. interim/regular title defenses shouldn't really be a thing to write home about...

Not against Jacobs or anything, but that should be considered. Great to see he's building momentum though, a GGG-Jacobs clash would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              we've been through this already, you are to square and a poor troll.
              did he beat a champion for them?

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                you have to realize that Jacobs is the regular WBA titlist, while Golovkin holds the acknowledged full super WBA title. interim/regular title defenses shouldn't really be a thing to write home about...

Not against Jacobs or anything, but that should be considered. Great to see he's building momentum though, a GGG-Jacobs clash would be great.
                Oh i understand clearly..but GGG gets credit for his regular defenses

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post

You got your first one Larry. Congrats.

Comment

He must fight GGG next though, no more excuses. I think the WBA already ordered it so either he will have to fight or Drop!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      You got your first one Larry. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                      X