Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Wins IBF Gold, Edges Very Tough Richard Commey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that was a GREAT FIGHT! That's the type of fight that warrants an immediate rematch! Comney had the most hard shots, but Easter had Comney hurt at least twice, and his glove did not touch! Should've been a draw or Comney win, but I'm not mad, and i'm glad i'm not a judge! REMATCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      That was a great fight. I don't know how Commey didn't go down in the 12th. He shouldn't be alive right now.
      it really was inspiring. the kid is incredible. should have been a draw IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        FOTY imo, I had it 114-113 Commey but if don't include the KD which isn't definitive, 114-114.

Absolutely no robbery, there was nothing in it
        yep, this outdid thurman / porter by a good margin.

this fight was like reading a self-help book.

Comment

So predictable that some knuckleheads would call this a robbery. I could give two ****es who won but had Easter up 7-5 and the knockdown called against him was shown to be utter BS by replay. Love to see a rematch. Watch Campillo v Shumenov if you knuckleheads want to understand what a robbery looks like, not Easter-Commey

Comment

The champion has shown everybody that he's not a joke, he's a champ for a reason, Robert can't compete at that level with all these flaws man, power alone won't cut it for the young man, I didn't score the fight but it's razor close. Cong**** to Easter nonetheless.

Very entertaining fight though, 2 young undefeated guys leaving it all on the line, that's what boxing needs, thanks PBC and thanks AL Haymon. Hopefully there will be a rematch

Comment

i had easter winning the last 2 rounds and taking the fight 114-113. man tho when are people going to quit listening to the gbp paid writers anti pbc propaganda and start watching these very entertaining fights and cards. people pay to much attention to how the fights look on paper cause pbc has done one hell of a job putting on entertaining fights

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                So predictable that some knuckleheads would call this a robbery. I could give two ****es who won but had Easter up 7-5 and the knockdown called against him was shown to be utter BS by replay. Love to see a rematch. Watch Campillo v Shumenov if you knuckleheads want to understand what a robbery looks like, not Easter-Commey
                Typical, bring up something ridiculously bad to justify the decision you like.

Seven rounds to Easter is a joke. No way you can score the fight like that, watching it unbiased.

Comment

I dont like no skill slugfests like these. I prefer the sweet science.

-Dumbass pbc fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    I dont like no skill slugfests like these. I prefer the sweet science.

-Dumbass pbc fanboys
                    if u think that was a no skill slugfest im not sure what ur watching and i dont get bashing fans because some boxing fans also appreciate slick boxers and technical type fights. you guys are way to in deep with the writers on twitter who are on gbp payroll u guys all say the same **** that they say

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                      Typical, bring up something ridiculously bad to justify the decision you like.

Seven rounds to Easter is a joke. No way you can score the fight like that, watching it unbiased.
                      You have to be blind or ****** to think this was anything but a close fight between two fairly equally matched fighters who were no more than a few points apart. To call it a robbery shows a lack of understanding of the sport or a blind bias

Comment

Working...
                      X