No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From London: Golovkin 159, Brook 159.4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Stfu loser, there's not a thing wrong with people supporting their countrymen.
    There's alot wrong with it just like there's alot wrong with you.
    No wonder you are depressed and insecure with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by truth always View Post
      Assume nothing.

If I am backing any fighter it's never because of anything besides liking their style.
      I don't care what color they are or where they are from.
      The active fighters I like watching most are Pacman,GGG,Errol Spence,Kovalev,and believe it or not Rigo!
      Errol Spence is the only one from that bunch from the country I'm from. We are all the same species. Stop the jr high mentality of supporting the local team. Evolve.
      Like I said the support happens in every country except America, and most are casual fans. Most boxing fans you would meet would watch boxing not just because of someone's passport. But at the same time people are entitled to show support for their countryman especially when a "Foreigner" comes over to knock their "boy" off.

Russia does it, Germany does it, France does it, the Philippine does it. You not going to change anyone's mentality with the "Evolve" word you trying to throw around. Like I told you before the only way GGG get support here would be if he fights Khan or someone like Eubank jr, Brook is well liked here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Like I said the support happens in every country except America, and most are casual fans. Most boxing fans you would meet would watch boxing not just because of someone's passport. But at the same time people are entitled to show support for their countryman especially when a "Foreigner" comes over to knock their "boy" off.

Russia does it, Germany does it, France does it, the Philippine does it. You not going to change anyone's mentality with the "Evolve" word you trying to throw around. Like I told you before the only way GGG get support here would be if he fights Khan or someone like Eubank jr, Brook is well liked here.
        No decent person will care for the support of idiots.
        GGG is going to reveal how much he cares.
        Watch what happens in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by truth always View Post
          No decent person will care for the support of idiots.
          GGG is going to reveal how much he cares.
          Watch what happens in that ring.
          Exactly you or GGG shouldn't care about the support of idiots.

Comment

Brook is looking good for sure but I don't think GGG was ill or shook, I think he just wasn't ready for the crowd not being on his side and didn't see much point in sticking around. Let's not forget he's a quiet guy at the best of times.

Comment

Working...
            X