No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From London: Golovkin 159, Brook 159.4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    What a load of rubbish, you telling me Russian fighter do NOT get home support? This is what happens everywhere you go. The only way GGG would have got supported over here would be if he was fighting someone the public doesn't like for example Khan or Eubank jr.

Every country apart from the Americans supports their own, that is not something to cry or criticise, that should be normal.
    Americans don't support their own yet it's usually others coming to America to get fights while Americans never have to leave the country to make money.

Comment

What a load of rubbish, you telling me Russian fighter do NOT get home support? This is what happens everywhere you go. The only way GGG would have got supported over here would be if he was fighting someone the public doesn't like for example Khan or Eubank jr.

Every country apart from the Americans supports their own, that is not something to cry or criticise, that should be normal.
      No,its bogus sheep mentality.
      I'm not a participant. I bet you are.
      I'm better than this, and plenty of others are too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
        This is laughably ******. It's called nationalism. I guess you have somehow missed the Olympics, the World Cup, etc, etc, etc. Stop embarrassing yourself.

The UK is a European country.
        In my book, the UK is just the UK.
        Most people from there remind me of hillbilly redneck type folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Oh yea. Stop the 154-168 talk. GGG would be a walking dead man at 154.
          Definitely... He would be ultra-drained at that weight, but honestly he may have just gotten sick recently and that's why he doesn't look well.

Comment

Brook won't make it past the 5th round. The fight is still a mismatch whether you want to admit it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
              Americans don't support their own yet it's usually others coming to America to get fights while Americans never have to leave the country to make money.
              That's why I said apart from Americans, America is a country of different immigrant and most of them would always root for their own, doesn't matter if they were born in America or in East Europe they would root for their own, and America is the hub in terms of the history of boxing.

Comment

Lil G getting battered and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by truth always View Post
                  No,its bogus sheep mentality.
                  I'm not a participant. I bet you are.
                  I'm better than this, and plenty of others are too.
                  Doesn't matter if you are better than it, the fact that you are moaning about it shows me you are backing GGG, if you are backing GGG which you are entitled to does that make you a sheep😂?

Comment

brook in tip top condition to take this beating. can't wait.

Comment

Doesn't matter if you are better than it, the fact that you are moaning about it shows me you are backing GGG, if you are backing GGG which you are entitled to does that make you a sheep😂?
                      Assume nothing.

If I am backing any fighter it's never because of anything besides liking their style.
                      I don't care what color they are or where they are from.
                      The active fighters I like watching most are Pacman,GGG,Errol Spence,Kovalev,and believe it or not Rigo!
                      Errol Spence is the only one from that bunch from the country I'm from. We are all the same species. Stop the jr high mentality of supporting the local team. Evolve.

Comment

Working...
                      X