Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    Lol, cheers buddy.

Nothing is more fulfilling than helping a fellow human being.
    You are a Good Samaritan my friend. Your selflessness is highly appreciated.

# may travestyNY find his way to inner peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Legendary indeed.

A bigger man who is suspect of using IVS to mask his peds ran and hugged for dear life from pillar to post for 12 rounds against an injured Asian fighter who had a torn rotator cuff that night and who was obviously only 50% of his capabilities and physical prowess, and still, this bigger man was outgunned by this Asian midget. As post fight analysis indeed shows Pac out punched the running man boxer and proved that compubox was indeed compublind.

# but Pac didn't realize he needed a knock out to win in Floyd's hometown Vegas. It shouldn't go to the rigged scorecards

# It would have been sweeter if it did, But the fact that evidence points to Pac doing more than Floyd only proves Floyd had an undeserved win that makes pac's career even greater, since even to this day. Floyd would rather retire than cleansed the stench of his *****ness on that frightful night when the world saw a stink fest of a super-fight in a global scale, courtesy of the running hugger who turned boxing into a track meet event.

# the legend #

Still waiting for you to name more than 2 people in boxing that thought PAC won.

Can you do it or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Still waiting for you to name more than 2 people in boxing that thought PAC won.

Can you do it or not?
        Still waiting for you to learn how to count first and finish elementary education before i biatch slap your ass again hahahahahaha!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 09-23-2016, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
          Lol, cheers buddy.

Nothing is more fulfilling than helping a fellow human being.
          Here's an idea. How about you help spoon deal with Pacquiao's loss. He's back on suicide watch this week.

Comment

Still waiting for you to learn how to count first and finished elementary education before i biatch slap your ass again hahahahahaha!
            So you can't answer? Lol.

Just do it. Slit your wrists. Better than keepin up this crying fit.

Comment

So you can't answer? .
              Haven't you realize by now?? Are you that shallow??

I don't have to convince you. While I biatch you around I still can't surgically remove Floyd's divk in your mouth. Yes, You're my ****, but my control over you is a tag off war between Floyd and me.

I have a strong grip on you as I have been stating in my previous post how I only need to snap my fingers and you come crawling back into my loving arms..

Yet, you should realize, you are not fit to debate yet. You still need more time to improve yourself. As we are making efforts to open your mind to the bubble of fl0mo ******ation that has consumed you. We in here, have guided you to your healing. I've even opened your cage for your freedom, but as the biatch that you are, it will take time for you to stand on your own, but rest assured, I will support you in your rehabilitation as you also learn how to count. Which is important in real world survival.

to that I say..

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-22-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Who cares if you read it. The point is leaving that information there so everyone else is aware that you're a lying *******ual.

Go have more conversations with yourself, gay boy. Then hug on Spoon a little more.

Comment

There is so much in denial and racism in this post.

Firstly, since you have a sig about Marquez. You are a Marquez fan. (finally established)

Secondly, you are asking me proof if you are a Froid roid fan? Aaaahh isn't this about Pac and Floyd thread? And you so happens to always be in Pac Floyd threads? Isn't that a dead Give away dumbo? Isn't that a choice wether you are concerned with one or the other. Knowing you dislike Pac it's moot and academic you are are concerned for FROID then isn't it?

Thirdly you fuvkn' divkwat, now that we have established you are Marquez fan boy isn't it harmonious if you jack off somewhere else with title threads that are synonymous to Pac Marquez epic showdown hits. Isn't That where you should be?

Fourthly since you are big fan of Marquez, I suggest you should listen to Marquez coach to gain insight to Pac vs Floyd first fight if you change your mind in your concern for this fight.

Fifth, I googled 'balut' and I found out it's a filipino delicacy. Are you implying I'm a filipino for siding with facts showing that since Pacquiao is a filipino fighter I automatically am a filipino fan? Are you an ignorant fuvk?? You fuvkn' racist!! I could have reported you but that's not my ways. You should be fortunate that I'm a pacifist.

I close:

Listen to Nacho

You might learn a thing or 2 about what not to do in boxing especially in a super fight in the level of magnitude of the build up of a supposedly epic showdown that never was.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

replying to bold, you did the same by assuming im a mayweather fan. always been a JMM marquez fan, i ripped apart the pac-tards for so many years after JMM whooped his ass 4 times. the mayweather boxing lesson he gave pac is icing on the cake. the reason I bring that fight up is becuase for so many years the ****** ass pac-tards kept saying how mayweather ducked and ran and pac is the only one that can beat him yet mayweather makes it loook easy and the pac-tards say he still one. not one judge ring side or anywhere said pac won or even had it a draw. only the pac-tards. the tards still think pac is a undefeated. his first 2 losses came because he was young and malnourished, morales didnt let him use his punchers gloves, bradley robbed him, both JMM and floyd are on peds. etc etc etc.

you see why the pac-tards are so annoying and fun to rip apart especially when they think they are right when history shows they are wrong.

****** pac-tards. i never lost an argument to one becuase they are all new school boxing idiots. i remember back in 06 no one new pac but all of a sudden you guys have been decade long fans. i love trash talking you ****** idiots just like the GGG fans. both of you are the worst of the worst type of fans, new school fans who just say "peds, ducking ducking, running running" when your fighters lose.

****** ducking boy pac-tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    if pac stuck a balut up his ass, would you eat it? i bet you would.

Comment

So you can't answer? Lol.

Just do it. Slit your wrists. Better than keepin up this crying fit.
                      You are trash now. Just log off create an alt or use your lomachenko alt youre using to make like im talking to myself. Start over Nancy pants. You've been ***ed to hard around here. Your puzzy stinks

Comment

Working...
                      X