Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I herd he practices on whole pickles at Mc Donalds
    I'm not surprised at all.. Bambam182 is a strange, strange man.

In fact, I found this picture of him in a local grocery picking up this pickle.

I don't even want to know what he does with this pickle hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      It was a total garbage fight. It was a damn light sparring session that cost a whole f**k load of people $100 a pop.

Do people get that BOTH dudes landed a career low in punches landed?? Then again of course nobody should've expected a bunch of fireworks -- it was after all a Floyd fight for f**k's sake. Floyd fights safer than anybody in the history of the sport. Land enough jabs to secure the round while lapping the ring, and then immediately wrap up as soon as dude gets within range.

May 2 was the equivalent of a football team hanging on to win 9-3 with all f**king field goals. Or like back in the stone age when f**king basketball didn't have a shot clock and a team would get the lead and then just pass it back and forth to each other running out the clock while the game ended with a final score of 26-16. Floyd won and didn't offer up a single memorable moment in 36 minutes of ring action. Think about that ****. The whole f**king "fight" was total ineptitude. Not a single viewer of that "fight" on this earth, outside of Floyd fans, thought there was an impressive performance on either side. That should tell you all you need to know.
      Excellent break down of the super fight that never was.

To add to this tragedy when the world was thirsting for an epic showdown that didn't happen.

WHO DO YOU BLAME MORE?

The consensus about this fight is that it was a stinker of a fight.

DO you blame the guy who came in tried to chase a guy and tried to make the fight exciting as he pushed the action as he chase Floyd from pillar to post? Or the guy who wanted to run, hug, and hide for 12 rounds for an energy diffusing borefest?

What I'm saying is if there is one guy wo needs to redeem himself for his queerness. It's Floyd. It will always will be. The world felt ripped off for such a low key energy diffusing marathon event. Were in one wanted to fight, and one wanted to escape and went on survival mode in the biggest night of his life.

TO close, I leave you With Nachos thoughts. This should give you perspective of Floyd's actions that night that left us with a stinker of a fight.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-21-2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        You still havent answered my question to you.. Tsk..tsk..tsk..stop ducking buddy!

So how many times do you jack off thinking it's Froid Roid and not Marquez who Knocked out Pac?

How many times in this thread that you'd rather go off topic giving Marquez a blow while you jack off spreading your seed imagining that Froid Roid also did what Marquez could do with Memo on board and hoping and wishing floyd did that too even if Memo also was on board for him, but since he couldn't. You rather use your imagination.

So how many times did you jack off buddy? I just want to know whose divk your riding more Marquez or Froid roid hahahaha!

show me where i said i was a mayweather fan? if i was i would have a sig pic of mayweather out boxing pac. what sig pic do i have? JMM koing pac. so go jack off to pacs little pinoy **** while you eat a balut.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Nah, that's you. Remember this?????

Didn't you write that? Didn't you??? Don't try to deny it, bltch, or I'll expose you again.

So you type shlt like that, then you and Spoon go around talking all this gay shlt together.

Yall looking real suspect now. Real suspect. You owned ya damn self, clown.
          Bro hugs are a lot different than you **** hugs. You people want reach around and wanna bump weenies. Big difference Nancy. So yes...id rather get a hug from a straight dude rather than a hug from some dlck eating phaggot like you. lol You acted like you won a fuking lottery or something...."Didnt you...Didnt you. lmfao...calm down ball licker. Take some deeep breaths. You like the ones you do before you suck a man off. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I'm not surprised at all.. Bambam182 is a strange, strange man.

In fact, I found this picture of him in a local grocery picking up this pickle.

I don't even want to know what he does with this pickle hahahahahaha

I know one thing...i bet he dont have to strain to take a shlt. lol Shlt just falls out his ragged out azz. :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Answer the question. Why do you have such disturbing homosexual pics so close to hand? That's not normal, dude.
              Why do you have naked pics of Justin Beiber and Floyd saved on you phone? Thats IS normal for you i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Bro hugs are a lot different than you **** hugs. You people want reach around and wanna bump weenies. Big difference Nancy. So yes...id rather get a hug from a straight dude rather than a hug from some dlck eating phaggot like you. lol You acted like you won a fuking lottery or something...."Didnt you...Didnt you. lmfao...calm down ball licker. Take some deeep breaths. You like the ones you do before you suck a man off. lol
                Shut your gay ass up. Writing all that gay shlt and talking about you wanna hug spoon.

F@g!

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  show me where i said i was a mayweather fan? if i was i would have a sig pic of mayweather out boxing pac. what sig pic do i have? JMM koing pac. so go jack off to pacs little pinoy **** while you eat a balut.
                  There is so much in denial and racism in this post.

Firstly, since you have a sig about Marquez. You are a Marquez fan. (finally established)

Secondly, you are asking me proof if you are a Froid roid fan? Aaaahh isn't this about Pac and Floyd thread? And you so happens to always be in Pac Floyd threads? Isn't that a dead Give away dumbo? Isn't that a choice wether you are concerned with one or the other. Knowing you dislike Pac it's moot and academic you are are concerned for FROID then isn't it?

Thirdly you fuvkn' divkwat, now that we have established you are Marquez fan boy isn't it harmonious if you jack off somewhere else with title threads that are synonymous to Pac Marquez epic showdown hits. Isn't That where you should be?

Fourthly since you are big fan of Marquez, I suggest you should listen to Marquez coach to gain insight to Pac vs Floyd first fight if you change your mind in your concern for this fight.

Fifth, I googled 'balut' and I found out it's a filipino delicacy. Are you implying I'm a filipino for siding with facts showing that since Pacquiao is a filipino fighter I automatically am a filipino fan? Are you an ignorant fuvk?? You fuvkn' racist!! I could have reported you but that's not my ways. You should be fortunate that I'm a pacifist.

I close:

Listen to Nacho

You might learn a thing or 2 about what not to do in boxing especially in a super fight in the level of magnitude of the build up of a supposedly epic showdown that never was.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-22-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Shut your gay ass up. Writing all that gay shlt and talking about you wanna hug spoon.

F@g!
                    Look you even put your name at the end of your quotes....A honest ****...good for you. Good girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                      look you even put your name at the end of your quotes....a honest ****...good for you. Good girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X