Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    a delusional mind of a troll

you are my entertainment. Haven't you figured that out yet??

I'll give you a hint, i dont care what you think of me hahahaha
    Does it matter if you don't care what I think of you? You couldn't do anything about it if you did. You're the village idiot. You aren't built like that.

What is clear is that you're lonely. You're lucky I kept you company here on a lazy Sunday. You know...since your wife left you, you just need some attention. It's cool homie. I told you, every now and then I'm available to school you. It perhaps happens more than I would like....but I don't mind.

Comment

a delusional mind of a troll

you are my entertainment. Haven't you figured that out yet??

I'll give you a hint, i dont care what you think of me hahahaha

TRAVESTYNY NEVER WENT TO A 5 STAR HOTEL

Hearsay hahahahahaha

Did you bring you life size doll to replace your fat tub of a GF in that vacation trip where in you stayed in that make believe 5 star hotel and chatted in the NSB forum while having a vacation??
      Dude. this is very simple. Post your University Degree. Let's see it.

Matter of fact, I'll not only prove I was at a 5 star hotel with my girl, but I'll post my university degree as well. Prove to you that I'm an Ivy League Graduate that is far beyond your feeble intelligence. What do you think? Ready to man up yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Dude. this is very simple. Post your University Degree. Let's see it.

Matter of fact, I'll not only prove I was at a 5 star hotel with my girl, but I'll post my university degree as well. Prove to you that I'm an Ivy League Graduate that is far beyond your feeble intelligence. What do you think? Ready to man up yet?
        Okay show me your 5 star hotel with your loving new girl friend and I'll show you mine. Go!

Just a reminder you are 0 for 5 so far

Breakdown of your humiliation so far.

1. You haven't provided proof Floyd was 149 during fight night. Only brought forth that Floyd said it lol convenient - X

2. Only significant punch Pac had landed was just 2 - X off course not lmao as proven by my video evidence and jpegs

3. THEN you followed up pac had no signifant punch at All. NONE - deluded level bordering insanity - X

4. No proof of new ***y girl friend - X

5. No proof of actual hotel and actual vacation - X

So far you are 0-5 buddy

Step up your game! Hahahahahaha

# village idiot is someone who keeps on doing the same thing over and over when he knows he shouldn't.

As I leave you with your quote months ago that you yourself have forgotten to follow. Now this is what ******ity is all about.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?

I've trolled you the whole weekend. You should feel lucky, since it is monsoon season here and I didn't have much better to do. This whole weekend

I leave you with your quote: "So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?"

"I've trolled you the whole weekend. "

So to dissect what you've just said. You kept feeding the troll ( who is the troll?) and you were trolling the troll which only legitimizes that you very well know you are also a troll, but hate feeding trolls lmao

So that means you are a troll based on your comment since you trolled? Am I right?

Dumbest post ever! Hahahahahaha

A troll that don't want to feed the troll, but still to this day talking to his perceived troll nemesis hahahahahaha

# not acknowledging that I'm a troll but you perceive me to be and yet you still troll me hahahaha

# you should throw your college diploma in a tar pit. That's were it belongs lolololol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 09-18-2016, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Okay show me your 5 star hotel with your loving new girl friend and I'll show you mine. Go!

Just a reminder you are 0 for 5 so far

Breakdown of your humiliation so far.

1. You haven't provided proof Floyd was 149 during fight night. Only brought forth that Floyd said it lol convenient - X

2. Only significant punch Pac had landed was 2 - X off course not lmao as proven by my video evidence and jpegs

3. THEN you followedup pac had no signifant punch at All. NONE - deluded level bordering insanity - X

4. No proof of new ***y girl friend - X

5. No proof of actual hotel and actual vacation - X

So far you are 0-5 buddy

Step up your game! Hahahahahaha

YAWWWWWNNNNN. More bullshlt from you.

So let me get this straight. I prove I was at a 5 star hotel. You prove you have a college degree. Deal?

What's your first name? Leave that in your degree. You can take out your family name. Sounds good?

Comment

YAWWWWWNNNNN. More bullshlt from you.

So let me get this straight. I prove I was at a 5 star hotel. You prove you have a college degree. Deal?

What's your first name? Leave that in your degree. You can take out your family name. Sounds good?
            Lol that's not how it works. You brought it up. You go first dumbass.

Now step up your game and man up. If you got the balls. I've given you my word.

# village idiot is someone who keeps on doing the same thing over and over when he knows he shouldn't.

As I leave you with your quote months ago that you yourself have forgotten to follow. Now this is what ******ity is all about.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?

I've trolled you the whole weekend. You should feel lucky, since it is monsoon season here and I didn't have much better to do. This whole weekend

I leave you with your quote: "So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?"

So to dissect what you've just said. You kept feeding the troll ( who is the troll?) and you were trolling the troll which only legitimizes that you very well know you are also a troll, but hate feeding trolls lmao

So that means you are a troll based on your comment since you trolled? Am I right?

A troll that don't want to feed the troll, but still to this day talking to his perceived troll nemesis hahahahahaha

# not acknowledging that I'm a troll but you perceive me to be and yet you still troll me hahahaha

# you should throw your college diploma in a tar pit. That's were it belongs lolololol

Comment

Now step up your game and man up. If you got the balls.
              This is how dumb you are. Did I say anything about going first? Though I should make you go first since this is your ****** bull****, I still have no trouble taking you to task on this. It's really not a thing to me, but you have to put out some information.

1. What's your first name so I know it's not bull****?
              2. What university is it and where is it located?

Simple. When you come back with these facts, I'll gladly put you in your place.

Comment

Now step up your game and man up. If you got the balls. I've given you my word.

LMAO. I really hurt you today, didn't I? Looking up posts from months ago?

Damn. Did I ruin your life? They say Floyd ruined your life. You seem really hurt, homie. I feel sorry for what we did to you.

Comment

This is how dumb you are. Did I say anything about going first? Though I should make you go first since this is your ****** bull****, I still have no trouble taking you to task on this. It's really not a thing to me, but you have to put out some information.

1. What's your first name so I know it's not bull****?
                  2. What university is it and where is it located?

Simple. When you come back with these facts, I'll gladly put you in your place.
                  What is dumb is to fall for your idiotic thinking that I'll do it first lmao

# if you can't trust me then you shouldn't have brought it up in the first dimwit. You are again exposed for lack of Brain capacity troll.

I've got to go ciao! Later fool hahahaha
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 09-18-2016, 06:03 AM.

Comment

What is dumb is to fall for your idiotic thinking that I'll do it first lmao

# if you can't trust me then you shouldn't have brought it up in the first dimwit. You are again exposed for lack of Brain capacity troll.

I've got to ciao! Later fool hahahaha
                    Do what first exactly?

I asked for your first name and the name of your school before you posting a picture of your Degree. If that's too much for you to give....

Well....

Seems I was right. You didn't graduate from a 4 year University. It ain't hard to tell, homie.

Now scamper off.

Comment

LMAO. I really hurt you today, didn't I? Looking up posts from months ago?

Damn. Did I ruin your life? They say Floyd ruined your life. You seem really hurt, homie. I feel sorry for what we did to you.
                      Told you I have you owned ever since. Those are my archives of how I destroyed you. All documented for my pleasure.

You are one hell of dumdass guy, but yet fun to mess around with.

I told you I've been waiting for the time to break you again hahahaha

YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT

CIAO BABY!

# I own you today, Tom, and the days to come hahahaha

# it's all for fun bud. No hard feelings.

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-18-2016, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X