Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOOO. Hysterical!
    What's even more hysterical is with all the humiliation and embarrassment you have received in here. A sane person would jump off a building or kill himself for realizing how being ridiculously ****** is not something to live for. i am certain a sane dumb person would rather end his life in this sit, but what is surprising in here is that you still kept your main, " Travestyny" aka dumb Biatch, for everyone to witness hahahaha!

What is even funnier, with all the alts you have. You have an option to start fresh, and yet you still opted to wear that travestyny clown hat.

Maybe you have an affinity for sympathy, you feel important when people see you as inferior? You like the attention? And having a tragic poster life such as yours is a travesty that fuels you to feel loved? Your parents never gave you that much love travesty?

Did I nail it.. Is the origin of your name a symbol of your quest for sympathy? Or maybe approval from society.. I do wonder..
    Last edited by Spoon23; 10-04-2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
      Looks like hes going all in on his alts. Hey cant keep it going alone. Everyone thinks he is a delusional moron. SO he has to keep it going somehow.
      Yup, travestyNY went all in.

By showing all his ***** Alt cards all at the same time, he thought it would make it look more believable to the public to cover his tracks by creating fake ass fl0mo chat with his alts for everyone to witness lmao

Dumbest thing ever hahaha
      Last edited by Spoon23; 10-04-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        What's even more hysterical is with all the humiliation and embarrassment you have received in here. A sane person would jump of a building or kill himself for realizing how being ridiculously ****** is not something to live for. i am certain a sane dumb person would rather end his life in this sit, but what is surprising in here is that you still kept your main, " Travestyny" aka dumb Biatch, for everyone to witness hahahaha!

What is even funnier, with all the alts you have. You have an option to start fresh, and yet you still opted to wear that travestyny clown hat.

Maybe you have an affinity for sympathy, you feel important when people see you as inferior? You like the attention? And having a tragic poster life such as yours is a travesty that fuels you to feel loved? Your parents never gave you that much love travesty?

Did I nail it.. Is the origin of your name a symbol of your quest for sympathy? Or maybe approval from society.. I do wonder..
        You and your whole crew already got murdered. Shut the **** up already and stop begging me for attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Is that an Arma 3 shirt on Rigo? And if so, is that real? Or did you Photoshop that (for some reason)? Cause I know you be doing that Photoshop stuff.
          I am a photoshop wiz, but that is non photoshop legit photo. Rigo is a small dude and wears armani exchange clothes for the fitted cut.

Comment

• The pact@rds have reached an all time low.

First and foremost:

Anyone who doesn't subscribe to their pact@rd brand of logic and slo motion videos will be labeled as being the same person "travestny" using multiple accounts.

****ing ****** people. ******, ****** people. Smh.

Secondly:

I think they are nervous about Pac vs Vargas and sense the end is near. The writing is on the wall.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Their once fearless hero has fallen.....or ehhhh.....slipped, tripped..... whatever but he is not getting back up. Manny will never regain the adoration he once had with the public. His reputation has been tarnished. He will forever be known for his excuses, meth addiction, toradol and magic salt water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I'm gonna call my buddy in China to make some pacman pajama for you guys. I'd make a fortune. Matching pillows, blankets and sheets too.

Might even make a life sizeed PAC mannequin, with a pull string in his back and only gives, "excuses, excuses, excuses". That is all that will comes his mouth. Well, excuses and crack smoke!
              Crack & Pipe sold separately.

If I do, I'll make a Floyd doll that talks **** and is always bragging. He will also have a pull string. What should he say? Help me out here. ***** had that beating coming?
              Can the mannequin have different socks too? Can the mannequin submerge in sea water like Samsung smartphones? Will there be mannequins sold in catchweight collectors edition?

Also, will Vargas be in slow motion? What if the ref ends the fight with 10 with seconds left in the 12th with Vargas winning 116-112, but the cards get lost under TR and the fight ends up in a draw. The crowd reenacts Golota vs bowe pandemonium. "Panda...panda!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Can the mannequin have different socks too? Can the mannequin submerge in sea water like Samsung smartphones? Will there be mannequins sold in catchweight collectors edition?

Also, will Vargas be in slow motion? What if the ref ends the fight with 10 with seconds left in the 12th with Vargas winning 116-112, but the cards get lost under TR and the fight ends up in a draw. The crowd reenacts Golota vs bowe pandemonium. "Panda...panda!

Tight socks sold separately. But yes, all the above, and we will offer extra discs that you can insert in his culo and when you pull his string he starts saying those new things.

Potential disc's will talk about
                killing LGBT
                I'm afraid of losing a drop of blood, before a fight
                I'm a Christian crackhead
                Lucky punch
                Ask Bob Arum
                Preddy is my trainer and priend
                I'm a congress man now
                And that interview post Marquez when he and jinkee were crying, but happy manny was still alive.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 10-03-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  The pact@rds have reached an all time low.

First and foremost:

Anyone who doesn't subscribe to their pact@rd brand of logic and slo motion videos will be labeled as being the same person "travestny" using multiple accounts.

****ing ****** people. ******, ****** people. Smh.

Secondly:

I think they are nervous about Pac vs Vargas and sense the end is near. The writing is on the wall.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Their once fearless hero has fallen.....or ehhhh.....slipped, tripped..... whatever but he is not getting back up. Manny will never regain the adoration he once had with the public. His reputation has been tarnished. He will forever be known for his excuses, meth addiction, toradol and magic salt water.
                  What he said ^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Tight socks sold separately. But yes, all the above, and we will offer extra discs that you can insert in his culo and when you pull his string he start saying those new things.

Potential disc's will talk about
                    killing LGBT
                    I'm afraid of losing a drop of blood, before a fight
                    I'm a Christian
                    Lucky punch
                    Ask Bob Arum
                    Preddy is my trainer and priend
                    I'm a congress man now
                    And that interview post Marquez when he and jinkee were crying, but happy manny was still alive.
                    I think you're on to something. Dude lets start an anonymous kivk starter for the Manny-quin or Manny-ken 2.0

First 1000 shall receive crack. It becomes the world's first troll hoax Kickstarter with actual fundraising! It beats May vs Pac PPV sales too. Duterte endorses it too and arrests the Manny-quin for admitting crack use from disc 3!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      I think you're on to something. Dude lets start an anonymous kivk starter for the Manny-quin or Manny-ken 2.0

First 1000 shall receive crack. It becomes the world's first troll hoax Kickstarter with actual fundraising! It beats May vs Pac PPV sales too. Duterte endorses it too and arrests the Manny-quin for admitting crack use from disc 3!
                      Let's do it, but if there are enough prepaid orders, we gotta follow through and make them. The investors would get stock in the company, and we'd make life sized spoof dolls and sell them, auction them online.

Comment

Working...
                      X