Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    hahahahahahaahahaha look whos talking to himself. omg lmfao:AOR:
    TravestyNY brought up his go to alts all at once. The desperation must be killing him.

The guy doesn't even know how to be subtle his not leaving cookie crumbs to spot his alts. His leaving chunks of it lmao

This is getting embarrassing hahahaha

Hey Pacboy, what do you think of this dude, speaking out about the fight?

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
    @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
    @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-01-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      TravestyNY brought up his go to alts all at once. The desperation must be killing him.

The guy doesn't even know how to be subtle his not leaving cookie crumbs to spot his alts. His leaving chunks of it lmao

This is getting embarrassing hahahaha

Hey Pacboy, what do you think of this dude, speaking out about the fight?

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
      @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
      @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

There is a reason Floyd wont rematch him. Because he know how damn lucky he was to get the win. He knows Manny will beat him. He also knew Manny was hurt. Fuk Floyd. Coward azz fuk. Who in their right mind would turn their nose to 100s of millions of dollars on a rematch if he was soooooo confident he could win or did win or could beat him any day of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        TravestyNY does not have a life outside. He loves getting violated too much of this to let go. The thrill of being raped over and over is a craving she can't get enough off hahaha!
        What a pathetic little guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          There is a reason Floyd wont rematch him. Because he know how damn lucky he was to get the win. He knows Manny will beat him. He also knew Manny was hurt. Fuk Floyd. Coward azz fuk. Who in their right mind would turn their nose to 100s of millions of dollars on a rematch if he was soooooo confident he could win or did win or could beat him any day of the week.
          In a mere 100 years Boxing went from being Physical Combat to Sport to a GAME. From gruelling marathons determined by Guts-Grit-Sweat & Blood to "Champions" that win by working with the least effort possible. Tyson said it best "I throw everything with Bad Intentions" That is why he delivered some of the best moments in modern boxing compared to Gayfeather's snoozefests. In a perfect world the ONLY judge needed is the faces of the fighters..that more than anything else would be a fair assessment. Punches that don't impact should NOT be counted and that is 90% of anything Floyd has EVER landed....including this fight!!

Pac based on solid punches alone is enough to win that fight and I'm not even counting all his connected punches.

Pac was definitely the true winner that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
            What a pathetic little guy.
            I think travestyNY has just realized his done here. His damage is irreparable at this point. I won't be surprise if he never use his travestyNY account ever again.

Sad, sad man..

Oh well, I hope he rebounds and find an a new alt to rebuild himself. There is still hope with a clean slate in mind.

Comment

• yes pac did win. he landed more punches, he landed much cleaner, much harder, had much better defense, and was the ring general and forced floyd to foul constantly in order to keep up. floyd won because of politics and reputation and nothing more. he fought a sven ottke as long as i dont get knocked out i win type of fight and unfortunately a lot of fans also thought as long as floyd doesn't get knocked out he wins...sorry boxing isn't scored that way. its scored on punches and pac won that category.

Comment

• I sometimes feel guilty. I know I shouldn't enjoy other people's pain. Seeing pact@rds in mental distress is pleasing - more so than Floyd's 48th accomplishment. Forgive me lord.

Poor pact@rds. *sheds tear*

They are the victims of greedy corporations. Casual boxing fans were lied to and given false expectations just to promote a fight. Hopes and dreams were crushed. Their hero failed.

Some moved on. Others were devastated and have never recovered. They are now outcasts of society. Their hurt is real.

Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  I sometimes feel guilty. I know I shouldn't enjoy other people's pain. Seeing pact@rds in mental distress is pleasing - more so than Floyd's 48th accomplishment. Forgive me lord.

Poor pact@rds. *sheds tear*

They are the victims of greedy corporations. Casual boxing fans were lied to and given false expectations just to promote a fight. Hopes and dreams were crushed. Their hero failed.

Some moved on. Others were devastated and have never recovered. They are now outcasts of society. Their hurt is real.

Sad.

REAL TALK! Let's hope that one day they will learn to live with their loss.

Comment

• Lol Travestyny talking to his go to alt Dosumpthin again. Can you at least create some space by not making it too obvious. You are practically below your go to alt Dosumpthin lmao

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure talking to oneself is not healthy doll. Seek help.

Hahahaha!

It's like Shaniqua is talking to Shaniqua hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-02-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      REAL TALK! Let's hope that one day they will learn to live with their loss.
                      bwahahahah...you busted Pac-boy using Lomachenko alt to up himself. I feel sorry for that pathetic dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X