Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG looking drained? Jet lagged? Left the press conference early.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    dude, i have honestly never seen him look that skinny in a video. just look at the video for yourself. the problem is the dude looks below 160 lol but I'm sure he's around 161 162.

i just don't get why he looks so drained.
    I honestly don't see anything wrong. Have you compared to other videos of him prior to weigh ins? The weigh ins are tomorrow. Im not seeing anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      wtf wow parece a un tecato (lookin like a crackhead)
      yeah, rios looks awful at weigh ins. he does look like someone else, doesn't he? he doesn't look like himself

edit: look at mike alvarado lol

Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 09-08-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I didn't realize he flew in so late, that would undoubtedly play a factor as his body adjusts.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          GGG is in trouble. They have the same size calf!!!!!!!!!

74 inch reach!?! I knew his reach seemed longer than what boxrec has it at (70 inches).

Comment

Golovkin's probably feeling what Kell Brook was feeling during his cuts down to 147, lol. Was definitely not the greatest decision to wait so late to head over to the UK, though.

At 35, it's looking like Golovkin's time at 160 is just about up.

Comment

I'll wait till the weigh ins to judge.

Comment

I saw the press conference and he looked fine and I didn't even realise there would be weight drain talk until Hearn brought it up. I will say that he didn't engage as much as he likes to do. Maybe he is nervous about being in the UK on such a big night? Brook is certainly the biggest name fighter he has fought and to do it in his backyard must be a little nerve racking.

Comment

Come on, guys. He isn't at 160, or 162 there. Probably 170, don't get fooled by these check weigh-ins...

He flew in late AND did camp up in the mountains. A little bit ******, he is supposed to look a bit drawn out.

Comment

GGG's old ass needs a hit of G

Geritol....

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      The thing is I don't know if I can believe the weight drained thing because he's basically been on point with the weight for the last month weighing in at 165 max I doubt he's straving himself for the last 6 weeks

I honestly think it age is starting to show and flying in so close to the fight probably f.ucks with his appetite & sleep. Sometimes when I go overseas it takes me 3 days to get right I don't really eat much and my sleeping patterns f.ucked
                      When I go from Detroit to Chicago it takes me two days to adjust to a one hour time difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X