Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! Ring Becomes Bigger Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were already a big huge joke with their P4P list putting the coward GGG 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      That's like saying the Hockey Times should have started covering basketball when hockey began to lose fans. Or PS4 Insider starts covering XBox. YOu don't see MMAFighting covering boxing

I could see a big event here and there like BoxingScene.com does, but to start covering MMA and Kickboxing, but call yourself the 'bible of boxing.' They are just looking to hand out Ring belts to MMA fighters, I guarantee it.
      Hockey times still had enough hockey fans to stay profitable... Ring obviously doesn't have the fans... If boxing was a legit sport that people actually cared about, then you would have a point... But it's not even a sport in North America, and can't even get a TV deal... No public awareness

Comment

I've haven't checked their site in a awhile but Since Oscars taken over the bible of boxing , he basically killed one of the few recognizable brands in boxing making it compmete sh.it show and not a source for any boxing fan to look for news, opinion or rankings whether thats through print or digital with their bush league bias and Favouritism

I'm sorry but anyone co-signing this with them covering MMA is f.ucking idiot and wrong

Comment

If only boxing will follow the ufc blueprint, no marination, no bullsh8! The best fighting the best, hyped vs hyped, salkas will only fights salkas

Comment

Working...
          X