Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Kell Brook Have More Heart Than GGG???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Kell Brook Have More Heart Than GGG???

Moving up from welterweight to middleweight, a whopping 2 divisions...this man is a real man...while lil'g is afraid to take a catchweight fight...Has lil'g ever showed such heart in his career???...
    Kell Brook Has More Heart Than Lil'G Has Now Or Ever Will
    100.00%
    Lil'G Has More Heart Than Kell Brook & Any Welterweight That Ever Lived
    0.00%

Obviously he does....

Comment

It's hard to say how commendable Brook moving up is when he doesn't have anything to lose, he is expected to get knocked out against Golovkin.

Comment

It's not "heart" to get KTFO for a big payday. If you asked any of us to get KTFO for $5-8 mil we'd take it in a second.

Is it ever brave to go into a win-win situation?

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          Obviously he does....
          I don't know man, lil'g dared to be great with this latest one...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            It's not "heart" to get KTFO for a big payday. If you asked any of us to get KTFO for $5-8 mil we'd take it in a second.

Is it ever brave to go into a win-win situation?
            I don't know man, you might come out with brain damage and have to spend them millions on medical bills...or worse yet you get killed...would you accept getting KTFO by a prime Mike Tyson for a cool "One Million Dollars??? I'm not letting anyone hit me for free...for money or anything...not pimpin' myself like that to be a dudes victim for some cash...Kell is a fighter and a fighter is supposed to have heart and take on challenges...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              I don't know man, you might come out with brain damage and have to spend them millions on medical bills...or worse yet you get killed...would you accept getting KTFO by a prime Mike Tyson for a cool "One Million Dollars??? I'm not letting anyone hit me for free...for money or anything...not pimpin' myself like that to be a dudes victim for some cash...Kell is a fighter and a fighter is supposed to have heart and take on challenges...
              I get your point but IMO neither Khan or Brook are taking on challenges. They are getting paid to get theiir head beat in by bigger men rather han fight for less at WW against guys they may lose to.

If either had lost to a WW, then they'd have to start over again and work back to the top of WW while others got bigger fights and title fights.

This way they can both get beaten up, chill out for a while with all the dough, then go right back into the WW picture without losing anything.

That ain't brave to me.

Comment

I get your point but IMO neither Khan or Brook are taking on challenges. They are getting paid to get theiir head beat in by bigger men rather han fight for less at WW against guys they may lose to.

If either had lost to a WW, then they'd have to start over again and work back to the top of WW while others got bigger fights and title fights.

This way they can both get beaten up, chill out for a while with all the dough, then go right back into the WW picture without losing anything.

That ain't brave to me.
                I respect your opinion...that is another way of looking at it...and if that is the reason, then I agree. I still think it shows heart on Brooks part to fight a guy no one in his division wants to fight...a much bigger guy who is a KO artist 2 divisions north of Kell...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                  I respect your opinion...that is another way of looking at it...and if that is the reason, then I agree. I still think it shows heart on Brooks part to fight a guy no one in his division wants to fight...a much bigger guy who is a KO artist 2 divisions north of Kell...
                  I respect yours as well. Maybe Brooks weight is factored into the decision as well.

Comment

I respect yours as well. Maybe Brooks weight is factored into the decision as well.
                    Possibly...Brook definitely is a big ass welterweight...lol, I imagine he would have looked for offers at 154 as well since Khan will never fight him...damn shame they couldn't deliver us that fight...well we'll have all of our questions answered this Saturday...either way Kell is getting paid...so like you said it's a win-win for him...I'd like to see GGG do the same and at least fight a fighter that can narrow the odds or truly challenge him since he has crazy power and strength and can drop Kovalev in sparring...

Comment

Working...
                    X