Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev practices wrestling in the gym, he has lots of ways to push or pull people down and land on top of them. I haven't seen anyone mention it, but against Chilemba there was a point where Kovalev essentially DDTs the guy (intentionally falls backwards, kicks his leg up, and drops him on his head).

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Just of curiosity, how is he gonna break his hands?
      on his face? maybe he meant arms.....his English isn't the best

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Good to hear. It's obvious Ward is going to try and fight dirty and lock up close; he always does against a big puncher.

KOvalev should be more concerned about the headbutts. Given that he cuts easy, it could change the direction of the fight...

Anyway, very much looking forward to this. I'm backing KOvalev, but can see a scoring a controversial win.
        I'm backing Ward to win but I hope it's him that win and not the judges. This could turn the fight of the year to crap with a bad decision.

Comment

I'm rooting for Ward. But, I love Kovalev's attitude when it comes to holding, moving, or any other non-brawling that these idiots that disguise themselves as hardcore fight fans are constantly b1tch'n about. You don't have to let a muf.ucka hold you. You don't have to rely on the ref. You can try and break his damn arm. You can hit him low. There's several things you can do to get a guy off you. Most guys just choose to roll with the holding because they're getting their ass kicked by the holder.

Comment

Breaking Ward's face like his eye socket and nose would be sufficient I believe.

Comment

from my own ignorance, because i'm not an english speaker, i ask, is it correct to say "more better"?

Comment

Kovalev will be shocked to find that Ward is stronger than him. Ward will hold, walk him down, beat the hell out of him for the whole 12 rounds. Anyone who thinks this fight will be competitive knows shiat about boxing.

Comment

Kovalev has heard of all the ugly stories of hoiw ward fights.
                  Kess!er said ward loves hugging. FroiFroich said he felt as if he was pickpocketed by ward

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    from my own ignorance, because i'm not an english speaker, i ask, is it correct to say "more better"?
                    No, it's a pleonasm – like the opposite of a "double negative". However, one can say "even better" for further emphasis.

Comment

Anybody see Floyd vs maidana? He held maidana like he was his long lost son. Ali Floyd Ward all use holding walking you around to frustrate you as they bang you with free hand while not entertaining it's a art in itself you nuetralize opponents best hand kovalevs right. Floyd always took away your strength your best hand

Comment

Working...
                      X