Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by truth always View Post
    Go die with your Jesus. He was another human being, one that you have never met in your life,but you feel ok speaking as though you knew him based on what youve been told or read, and his mother was not a ******, it's not possible, she had unprotected *** with some guy just like all other cases of humans giving birth.
    Keep this trash to yourself.
    You scumbag idiot. Take this superstitious trash to another forum.
    How is it fair that you claim to know him then, with all this info you seem to throw around? Interesting....

Comment

• School will be in session. WAR Ward!!

Comment

• at people thinking that Kovalev could actually break Ward's hands if he tried

Comment

• Ward's recent opponents were weak I'm wondering if that will affect him against Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            there was some great inside work in maidana vs mayweather and they both worked to get out of the clinch. Didnt look for the ref for help. Had the ref not let them work, the fight wouldnt have been exciting

its just seems like a lame excuse

imagine if some of these guys watched fights pre-1950 and especially at the turn of the century when most boxers had a wrestling back ground...they'd cringe.
            Great inside work? I've watched that fight numerous times, Maidana tried to work in the clinch, Floyd complained constantly and looked to Tony Weeks who repeatedly separated them and warned Maidana!

The major work Mayweather done in the clinch was use his forearms and elbows, yet Weeks never warned him for!

And at the turn of the century boxing as we know it had been around 11 years, of course many aspects were different.

Comment

• so what happened to breaking Wards hands?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                this is exactly what i wanted to hear. take away wards clinch and whats he got left? Not a lot. Once he starts fouling just foul him back, headbutts, low blows, punch him after the bell. Worst thing he could do is what kessler did and just let him foul all night.
                yet now you are on here crying

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  yet now you are on here crying

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    this is exactly what i wanted to hear. take away wards clinch and whats he got left? Not a lot. Once he starts fouling just foul him back, headbutts, low blows, punch him after the bell. Worst thing he could do is what kessler did and just let him foul all night.
                    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bwhahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• "Take Ward's clinching away and what do you have?" How about this;

Comment

Working...
                      X