Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John David Jackson confirms GGG dropped the Crusher in sparring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John David Jackson confirms GGG dropped the Crusher in sparring.

Wow. GGG legend grows by the day. unreal.

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
    Wow. GGG legend grows by the day. unreal.

So know the media is gonna bring GGG into the Kovalev/Ward fight? smh.

Comment

Kovalev would beat the shit out of Golovkin. You bitches are going to start bragging and when people start calling for him to fight Kovalev you'll be the first ones crying "he's too small"

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Kovalev would beat the shit out of Golovkin. You bitches are going to start bragging and when people start calling for him to fight Kovalev you'll be the first ones crying "he's too small"
        you spend countless hours a day thinking and talking about GGG. He's in your head. Gotten to bad.

Comment

I like Kovalev, he's the man of 175 but let's be honest, he's fortunate Golovkin was born 15 lbs lighter and 2 inches shorter. Same goes for Ward and his phony fans.

Comment

Wards gonna be looking for that body shot now����

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              I like Kovalev, he's the man of 175 but let's be honest, he's fortunate Golovkin was born 15 lbs lighter and 2 inches shorter. Same goes for Ward and his phony fans.
              What a ******.

Comment

Ended after only the one session if i recall correctly? Shame it didn't go beyond that and that there wasn't any footage. I would of be interested hearing about it.

Comment

What a ******.
                  Harder puncher, better chin. He would be the 175 lb monster. I say this as Kovalev fan biatch.

Comment

This would be the biggest fight in boxing in a year or so. If Kov beats Ward and GGG will move up, I'd love to see it. The size advantage may prove too much for Golovkin, but I think GGG overall is the better fighter. But man, it's 50/50 either way. What a fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X