Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides The UK Homers, Is There Anybody Here That..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he'll win, but I do believe he's going to make a better fight of it than everyone is predicting. Sure, GGG COULD steam roll him. But skill for skill and stylistically, this is a solid fight. The fact that Kell has never fought about WW is going to be the key. I think the first 6 or so rounds will be competitive but GGG's pressure and body work will catch up to Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
      Hello there old friend. I'm British and I'm under no illusions. This is a big mismatch. I love a good upset but it would take a miracle.
      Totally agree. My British friend, a nagging question. Why couldn't a Khan/Brook fight get made. It seems to me that both could have made more $$$ fighting each other and at least one of them would have survived it.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Why are you british so focused on trying to make this obvious mismatch sound like a competitive fight? embarrassing
        its not a mismatch, 35-0 v 36-0, both fighters similar weight (in fact brook is heavier) Golovkin should be a fairly clear favourite but its not a mismatch. A mismatch is spence v bundu where spence is 1/100 to win.

Comment

Gennady is getting carried out on a stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Same. Sure as **** don't expect it, though.
            Yea Golovkin is going to knock poor dude out. It would be a huge upset if Brook were to win.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              Such a good point. This is why people are so shocked about what brooks doing and have immediately labelled it a mismatch. They are so used to fighters like ward having tune up after tune up against bums to 'grow into the division' rather than just growing a set of balls and going after the top guy in the division straight away.
              They're just upset GGG has got himself into a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                its not a mismatch, 35-0 v 36-0, both fighters similar weight (in fact brook is heavier) Golovkin should be a fairly clear favourite but its not a mismatch. A mismatch is spence v bundu where spence is 1/100 to win.
                Are you trying to make this obvious mismatch sound like a competitive fight because you are a hardcore g string ball gagger or a UK homer? Perhaps both?

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                  I have a theory on that. These two will meet at 154 for their retirement bout. The winner will stay on and fight one more time at 154.
                  Sounds plausible, but wouldn't both have made a crap ton more money before being destroyed by Canelo and g string?

Comment

Brook looked good at the public workout. I was concerned his speed would be down with the extra weight but he looks very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      They're just upset GGG has got himself into a big fight.
                      So you consider this a big fight? Really??

Comment

Working...
                      X