No announcement yet.

Imagine what happens when Jacobs lands this on GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Jacobs has a puncher's chance but that's about it. By the way he speaks about the fight, I don't think he has the slightest bit of confidence he could win. The fact that he's demanding more money than he knows he'll get is a sign that he's just showing to lose and get paid handsomely for his troubles. But maybe something can be worked out. I'd hate for this fight not to happen because of money. If this fight happens, it should be entertaining while it lasts.
    He's demanding more than he got for Quillan...which is reasonable.

GGG's team showed a lack of confidence by low-balling the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      What a clown...
      I told you before, I'm not playing your pathetic troll games. Don't bother trying to sucker me into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        GGG is by far a better troll than you
        I guarantee you that Golovkin respects Brook more than Lemieux or Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          The Brooklyn rumble will ensue...... Curtains
          lol you've resorted to posting SugarKainDouche video's now? Mora dropped Jacobs man, Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            He's demanding more than he got for Quillan...which is reasonable.

GGG's team showed a lack of confidence by low-balling the guy.
            Low-balling? Golovkin would have gotten only a little more money than Jacobs which he deserves because he's the "super" champion and a slightly bigger draw.

Don't bother bringing up 97K buys either. Jacobs' biggest fight bombed on free tv.

Comment

Oh, you mean someone got punched in the face and it HURT? Wow. F.cking shocking

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                ofcourse GGG respected lemieux power, and would respect jacobs. but at the same time he is a better fighter than him (way better). have a hard time seeing jacobs doing anything to him. and he will have to open up at some point, or will he pull a clottey vs pacquiao?
                Why didn't GGG pulverize DL? Why did he hide behind is jab and not go in guns blazing like he did Monroe Jr, Adama, Macklin, etc?

It's because GGG respects power. GGG will try to outbox Jacobs from the outside with his jab. Once he's down on the cards and finds out that won't work, he'll go in and get reckless and will get clipped and put down.

ou keep talking about lucas, wonder why? anyways molina is a big puncher, and so was danny at 140. the same goes for postol. again, jacobs was dropped by mora, and like i say in my first post not even khan went down when he got tagged by algieri
                Because I'm showing you several things all in one when I mention Lucas. Everything from how anybody can be put down to supposed iron chinned fighters can get put down by the feather fisted fighters. Postol had a 30% KO percentage before he fought the iron chinned Mathysse. Why are you trying to turn Postol into some Mike Tyson esque killer?

Postol stopping Lucas is worse than Mora getting a flash knockdown against Jacobs. Schit happens

Either way, you and your GGG fanbase is in for a rude awakening later this year or early next year. I'll be right here saying I told you so

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  lol you've resorted to posting SugarKainDouche video's now? Mora dropped Jacobs man, Mora.
                  And Postol dropped and stopped the iron chinned Mathysse.

Singsurat and torrecamp knocked Pac cross eyed. Torrecamp

Jacobs has been dropped twice in his career. How many times has the iron chinned Mathysse been down? The fierce hard hitting puncher Postol stopped Lucas.

How was Kell Brook dropped by some guy named Karl David with a 15% KO percentage?

How was the iron chinned Rios stopped by feather duster Tim Bradley? How was Bradley almost stopped by the iron fisted Jesse Vargas who has a 36% KO ratio? In fact, how many times has Bradley been down in his career? Much more than Jacobs. I don't recall Junior Witter being the Mike Tyson of the division when he dropped Tim.

But the question is what's GGG gonna do when he's in there with someone that has power, speed and boxing ability combined in one like Jacobs?
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-06-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Doesn't Jacobs have to be in the ring with GGG in order to land that shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Why didn't GGG pulverize DL? Why did he hide behind is jab and not go in guns blazing like he did Monroe Jr, Adama, Macklin, etc?

It's because GGG respects power. GGG will try to outbox Jacobs from the outside with his jab. Once he's down on the cards and finds out that won't work, he'll go in and get reckless and will get clipped and put down.

Because I'm showing you several things all in one when I mention Lucas. Everything from how anybody can be put down to supposed iron chinned fighters can get put down by the feather fisted fighters. Postol had a 30% KO percentage before he fought the iron chinned Mathysse. Why are you trying to turn Postol into some Mike Tyson esque killer?

Postol stopping Lucas is worse than Mora getting a flash knockdown against Jacobs. Schit happens

Either way, you and your GGG fanbase is in for a rude awakening later this year or early next year. I'll be right here saying I told you so

fucking LOL at the idea of jacobs outboxing GGG

and the second no, it's not. postol was legit competition, he KO'd aydin and was paid step aside money from garcia. mora is shot to shit and can't punch his way of a wet paper bag.

i'm done with this, you are dragging me down to kigali's level now.

Comment

Working...
                      X