Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    So your comeback line is that Manny used Toradol because he was extremely concerned that brittle hands Floyd would go completely away from his habitual game plan and throw 1500 punches to the body or somehow turn into Mike Tyson and destroy Manny's body? You know, using Toradol and limiting his right hand's effectiveness is a great trade off because Floyd is a super human puncher?

Manny:
    Used Toradol? Nope.
    To the gills? Nope.
    Illegal? Nope.
    Renowned doctor confirmed inury and operated on Manny? Yes

Floyd:
    IV? Yes
    Banned? Yes
    No prior TUE? Yes
    BS Excuses? Yes
    Doctor? Floyd thanks Dr ALex Ariza
    100% all Natural? Nope!!!
    Hired Dr Alex Ariza who Floyd and company considered to be a PEDs pusher and who consulted with admitted PEDs cheat Memo Heredia? Yes, Yes ....

Help me understand your pact@rdism. ( I know I'm gonna kick myself for askinh but **** it.....)

1. "You know, using Toradol and limiting his right hand's effectiveness......"

Please explain how would toradol "limit" mannys effectiveness?

2. "Dr Alex Ariza who Floyd and company considered to be a PEDs pusher....."

Do you believe manny was using peds when he was with Alex ariza?

Comment

• See, still didn't answer the question ****head

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I know I destroyed you. You don't have to tell me. That's why you won't even acknowledge the challenge.

Let's see. As I recall, the only thing you could fall back on for Manny was his doctor.

Well...how did you deal with the doctor attempting to help him cheat? Oh, that's right, you avoided the questions.

I'm still waiting for you to answer those questions. You left me assuming your answers. I'm still wondering if this is right:

1. Did Bob Arum lie when he said info about the injury was sent to NSAC directly by his lawyers?

Your Answer: Arum was wrong and didn't know if the lawyers sent this information.

2. Did Pac's team lie when they said info about the injury was sent to USADA? And I mean enough info that USADA could prove the injury to NSAC as Arum has been saying they agreed to do.

Your answer: Arum was wrong and didn't know.

3. Did Pacquiao state he had no pain before this fight? Do you believe he was lying?

Your answer: Pacquaio was lying when he said he had no pain.

4. Did Bob Arum lie about Pac receiving a TUE for toradol?

Your answer: Arum was wrong and didn't really know

Doctor said he was at normal strength. You tried to spin that to say he was at normal strength but in pain. NSAC doctors checked his shoulder and had no proof of an injury. What the actual **** do you think that means?

It means he wasn't lying when he said he had no pain before the fight. You know it and I know it.

So....again....did his doctor try to help him cheat? Do you still trust this doctor? LOL. Yes or no?
        I answered all your questions. You on the other hand do not (spin/deflect) or change from "OLD" to "NEW" Travestny.

Did you actually just say "the only thing you could fall back on for Manny was his doctor."???
        That is pretty much all you use to fallback with Floyd yet you do not even know who this mystery doctor is. Oh wait, Floyd thanked Dr Alex Ariza! Nevermind.

Manny's injury: I told you that it can feel strong but the injury is still there. Kobe Bryant said his injured arm felt strong too. Remember what you said about Kobe? You even said that he used meds before his games and that is why he could have played all those games with his injury. How come? Kobe says that he had this injury for a long time yet his arm felt strong. Kobe must be lying.

Comment

I answered all your questions. You on the other hand do not (spin/deflect) or change from "OLD" to "NEW" Travestny.

Did you actually just say "the only thing you could fall back on for Manny was his doctor."???
          That is pretty much all you use to fallback with Floyd yet you do not even know who this mystery doctor is. Oh wait, Floyd thanked Dr Alex Ariza! Nevermind.

Manny's injury: I told you that it can feel strong but the injury is still there. Kobe Bryant said his injured arm felt strong too. Remember what you said about Kobe? You even said that he used meds before his games and that is why he could have played all those games with his injury. How come? Kobe says that he had this injury for a long time yet his arm felt strong. Kobe must be lying.
          So let's see. From your answers that I ASSUMED because you DID NOT answer:

Pacquiao is a liar.

Pac's team is a liar.

USADA telling the truth.

NSAC telling the truth.

I think you just stepped in shlt. Don't you think this is over now?

And you know... this world renown doctor attempted to help him cheat. He wasn't in pain. That's your excuse for the doctor saying he was back to full strength and you trying to spin it. NSAC doctors checked him out, or did you miss that?

It's over!

Comment

You should be crying not laughing at how you are incapable of comprehending all of this ...... but I must say, its amusing for me ..... so keep it up!

Continue spinning ....

- Diaz's fight stopped when? Did Diaz ever really stop drinking fluids?
            - You do not believe because you know what happened exactly?

If you look at several studies, it points to where the specific gravity may be higher than the cutoff point yet still have a negative result. There are several reasons for that and I pointed some of them out here and previously when posting about Floyd's IV scandal.

There are a lot of variables. Even Diaz's coach didn't disqualify the test. It was pointed out by the coach that due to the fight, more of the THC was excreted than would be the case at rest. So that is why Diaz tested positive soon after the fight. Again, that was Diaz's coaches explanation to justify the positive result.
            As time passes, the levels of THC come back to normal. Reason is that THC gets stored in fat cells. During the fight, fat cells burn off and the process starts. When going to other sites to verify this, this was confirmed to be true.

Diaz's final statement pretty much said it. He didn't use it in competition. He was tested positive because of what he did out of competition.

.... JUST ADMIT YOU ARE WROOONG!!!!

- To be honest, part of the fun in this is to read from you how important it is on what happened before and after (2 other diluted tests) the positive test. You know, with Floyd there is a lot of data just hours before and after including vital signs and so on but that never was enough for you. Even though everything pointed to Floyd not being so severally dehydrated to require an IV, you needed to know everything. I wonder why? Here you do not need to know everything, with Manny you certainly didn't need to know everything ...........

Come on, you can do it ...... "I was Wruuunnnn"

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            This one is my favorite. LMAOOOO

Not only did you give outrageous information like a clown, but you also bodied yourself by mentioning that an hour after drinking a gallon, the specific gravity fell below 1.005.

Yet for Diaz, you say it must have jumped back up to 1.009 in the same amount of time. But the study you posted showed that specific gravity wouldn't begin to go back up for, in the least, 4 hours! LMAOOOOOO! Your own information bodying you!

Come on, you can do it ...... "I was Wruuunnnn"

Admit that you were wrong, and I'll forget about the whole thing. Won't even ask you to accept the challenge anymore. Come on. You can do it.

Oh, you kinda said it. Cong****!

What I said is there are lots of variables and we do not know exactly. Its not like Diaz told us, did he?

What I do know is that the LAB results came back positive for a substance that Diaz has admitted to being a user of. You know that to be true as well.

How did they manage to get a positive result for the same substance that Diaz uses and you think its what? Just a coincidence? What? Please explain that one to me because you never did.

Again, lots of variables. Did the 2 LABs use the same protocol or are we mixing apples with oranges? Oh wait, they did use a different protocol. Nevermind.

I also told you about specific gravity but the above points to you not getting that too!

So at least you said that you were wrunnn

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              So let's see. From your answers that I ASSUMED because you DID NOT answer:

Pacquiao is a liar.

Pac's team is a liar.

USADA telling the truth.

NSAC telling the truth.

I think you just stepped in shlt. Don't you think this is over now?

And you know... this world renown doctor attempted to help him cheat. He wasn't in pain. That's your excuse for the doctor saying he was back to full strength and you trying to spin it. NSAC doctors checked him out, or did you miss that?

It's over!

Hmmm, the above post from me is like night and day compared to yours. Maybe you were posting about something else and got it Wrunnn AGAIN?

Comment

• I just checked the WADA website and toradol is STILL not on their banned substance list.

Poor travestyny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Help me understand your pact@rdism. ( I know I'm gonna kick myself for askinh but **** it.....)

1. "You know, using Toradol and limiting his right hand's effectiveness......"

Please explain how would toradol "limit" mannys effectiveness?

2. "Dr Alex Ariza who Floyd and company considered to be a PEDs pusher....."

Do you believe manny was using peds when he was with Alex ariza?
                  1. If its as you "critics" call it "numbing" well try talking after the dentist numbs your mouth. How effective are you in talking?

Before: "Doctor, Do something to kill the pain"
                  AFTER: "Thattt shiot cerrrtainly Dosumpthin"

2. It wasn't me. It was both Mayweathers (Sr and Jr) that called Dr Alex Ariza a cheat. So did the Floyd fans.

Then when Dr Alex Ariza teamed up with an admitted PEDs cheat in Memo Heredia and then the IV scandal and the BS excuses for the IV, well yes, who wouldn't call them cheats! Floyd paid them the big money so they would do anything for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                    I just checked the WADA website and toradol is STILL not on their banned substance list.

Poor travestyny.
                    and the kicker is that Manny never used it!

Yet they are OK with Floyd using a banned method with no prior TUE approval and all signs pointing to Floyd not requiring an IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                      I just checked the WADA website and toradol is STILL not on their banned substance list.

Poor travestyny.
                      You still upset that I buried you? LMAO. I own your soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X