Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Damn. Pact@rds look ****** as **** right now.

And they still don't have anything to add to the thread topic.

Just dumb **** over and over.

Smh.
    Exactly. One thing I've learned about these PacRoaches. No matter how many times you squash them...they won't die. They'll just sit here in misery, bltching and moaning, from now until the end of time.

Comment

• And while the Athlete Blood Passport is widely accepted to have reduced industrial-sized blood doping, both Joyner and Scott fear that athletes have learned how to beat it by microdosing EPO while training at altitude, which may give a harder to understand picture for testers. As Joyner puts it: “The ABP is an improvement. But is it foolproof? No way.” Scott says it is “simply not sensitive enough to capture most doping”. He believes testers need to start looking at the type and age of the reticulocyte – the immature red blood cells – to add more sensitivity into the biological passport.

Comment

• You ****heads can argue all you like but overwhelming evidence suggests Floyd is a cheat, USA a is dirty, why does it cost 150k for usada to do what vada does for a fraction of the cost, because Floyd buys TUEs to keep himself looking clean but that time it backfired

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          And while the Athlete Blood Passport is widely accepted to have reduced industrial-sized blood doping, both Joyner and Scott fear that athletes have learned how to beat it by microdosing EPO while training at altitude, which may give a harder to understand picture for testers. As Joyner puts it: “The ABP is an improvement. But is it foolproof? No way.” Scott says it is “simply not sensitive enough to capture most doping”. He believes testers need to start looking at the type and age of the reticulocyte – the immature red blood cells – to add more sensitivity into the biological passport.

With the implementation of the ABP - WADA now has the ability to pursue doping violations without finding dope.

No one said it's full proof but it is a major deterent.

You should read up on what WADA is trying to accomplish and how they plan on dealing with designer peds.

Or you can stay ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Exactly. One thing I've learned about these PacRoaches. No matter how many times you squash them...they won't die. They'll just sit here in misery, bltching and moaning, from now until the end of time.

Adp02 is attempting to discredit WADA specific gravity test by providing an example that:

1. Has nothing to do with WADA protocols
            2. Has nothing to do with WADA code
            3. Has nothing to do with ABP
            4. Is not even an accredited WADA lab

NSAC may allow a dilluted sample - but if it's a WADA signatory that's a violation.

Never mind that Wal-Mart cashiers beat quest diagnostic tests. Nah. **** it.

Just irrational people man. Goofies.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              lmaooooooo. He was slightly dehydrated at 10:38pm.....then to fit your agenda, he drank enough to reduce from 733ng to 61ng and had enough time for his specific gravity to drop down then make it back up to 1.009?????

Lmaoooooooo. Keep going. I'm enjoying you bodying yourself! Tell me more!
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              HE ALSO TOOK DRUG TESTS ON 1/23 AND 1/26TH TO MAKE SURE THAT HE WOULD PASS THE TEST! FAILED IT ON THE 23RD AND PASSED IT ON THE 26TH.

Then he passes the WADA test, fails the Quest test by an extreme amount, then passes the WADA test 75 minutes later.

Nick Diaz can beat a WADA test in 1 hour 15 minutes???? LMAOOOOOOO. TELL ME MORE.
              And while you're here bodying yourself, let's get to this wonderful piece of information you have for us.

So....drink 12oz of water (this is less than a normal bottle of water. This is 354.88mililiters while a normal bottle of water is 500 ml).

Yea...ahem. Drink 12oz of water and you can pass a drug test that had you at 10,000ng/ml of marijuana metabolite! LMAOOOOO

You said Nick Diaz drank 5 liters before a past drug test...AND FAILED!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL ****????

Absolute stoners don't even reach 10,000ng/ml of marijuana. Is that even humanly possible?

Your study is the same one that had them smoke one marijuana cigarette ONCE A WEEK FOR 7 WEEKS WITH A 2 SECOND INHALE, 10 SECOND HOLD, AND 50 SECOND EXHALE FOR A TOTAL OF 8 PUFFS. LMAOOOO!

AND NOT ONLY ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THEIR MARIJUANA METABOLITES WERE AT 10,000NG, WHICH IS NOT SHOWN ANYWHERE DURING THE PAPER, BUT IT ONLY TAKES A LITTLE MORE THAN HALF A BOTTLE OF WATER TO GET IT DOWN TO THE LOW 100'S. LMAO.

OH, YOUR STUDY DID SAY THIS:

WELL, THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PASS A DRUG TEST, JUST LISTEN TO ADP02....AND DRANK HALF A BOTTLE OF WATER NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SMOKE! LMAOOOOOOOOO!

SORRY, BUT I THINK YOU NOW DESERVE THIS BECAUSE YOU'VE PROVEN THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, AS IV'E BEEN TELLING YOU!:

BOOM!!!
              LMAO.

Yea, Nick Diaz could have drank a gallon of water like this guy, and had his specific gravity level begin to return to normal before the test.....

IF HE HAD 6 HOURS. LMAOOOOO

You ready to cry uncle yet???

Nice spin and deflection .....

I said that the specific gravity test is not conclusive and you called me all kind of names. You were WROOOONG!!!

Well, now you got the study looking straight in your face. What you got? NOTHING!!!! So its time to look in the mirror AGAIN!!!

Let see you post it now. TRAVESTYNY, is WROOOOOONG!!!

Comment

Adp02 is attempting to discredit WADA specific gravity test by providing an example that:

1. Has nothing to do with WADA protocols
                2. Has nothing to do with WADA code
                3. Has nothing to do with ABP
                4. Is not even an accredited WADA lab

NSAC may allow a dilluted sample - but if it's a WADA signatory that's a violation.

Never mind that Wal-Mart cashiers beat quest diagnostic tests. Nah. **** it.

Just irrational people man. Goofies.

The whole thing went right over your head, like usual!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Nice spin and deflection .....

I said that the specific gravity test is not conclusive and you called me all kind of names. You were WROOOONG!!!

Well, now you got the study looking straight in your face. What you got? NOTHING!!!! So its time to look in the mirror AGAIN!!!

The actual **** are you talking about? You are the clown. The study shows YOU ARE WRONG.

12 OUNCES??? Lmaoooo. Your message says nothing because you got destroyed for being an imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Tell me more Mr. 12 ounces to lower 10,000ng.

LMAO. It's over for you. You are a joke. Be careful what you read online! LMAO!!!!!

Comment

With the implementation of the ABP - WADA now has the ability to pursue doping violations without finding dope.

No one said it's full proof but it is a major deterent.

You should read up on what WADA is trying to accomplish and how they plan on dealing with designer peds.

Or you can stay ******.
                      Your the imbecile that spruiked about the passport and when I give an article about how it isn't fool proof you agree, they wouldn't have a good passport on Floyd anyway due to he only gets tested for 6 weeks before the fight anyway, then he tries to pass it off as Olympic style testing, what a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X