Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    this travestyny guy destroyed this thread........got people looking like complete clowns running in circles.
    He's like 49-0 vs Pact@rds. Lmao.

Iron fist tapping out. Claiming alts. Haha

Room got quite and he's asking "yo put a beat on"

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=suCaoMAAPOE"]https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=suCaoMAAPOE[/URL

Bwhahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      this travestyny guy destroyed this thread........got people looking like complete clowns running in circles.
      It's nice to see the both of you cheering on your fellow fl0mo. Getting trolled and baited into chasing his own tail has taken its toll on him. He needs all the help he can get right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
        If I were to guess, she assumed that the readers were well informed enough to know that the aging process has been scientifically proven to effect hormone levels. You've obviously proven her wrong though.
        That was moronic. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          He's like 49-0 vs Pact@rds. Lmao.

Iron fist tapping out. Claiming alts. Haha

Room got quite and he's asking "yo put a beat on"

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=suCaoMAAPOE"]https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=suCaoMAAPOE[/URL

Bwhahaha
          LOL! Good one, travestyny. For once, you've managed to make me laugh without having to make a complete fool out of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            You didn't read that obviously, it's about masking CIR testing so you pass, that exactly what conte is talking about when athletes like floyd and jones have low T/E ratios, they might pass the CIR testing but also could be masking, funny thing is having an IV is banned because it's a masking method, funny how floyd got a tue with only slight to moderate dehydration when WADA rules CLEARLY state that IV is not an option in those circumstances and they CLEARLY state it should be by PRIOR approval, you have not shown any facts backing your ridiculous claims, personally I think your a sandwich short of a picnic
            The only thing you've been right about is that I no longer read most of what you type. I skim it because you are a certified moron.

Conte went on a rampage about CIR testing. When he was made to eat crow, of course he will say he was still suspicious.

And once again, you don't use an IV to pass a urine test fool. It's used to pass a blood test. The urine sample has to pass a specific gravity test to make sure it isn't diluted and can be properly analyzed.

Stop writing to me. You are a failure.

Comment

It's nice to see the both of you cheering on your fellow fl0mo. Getting trolled and baited into chasing his own tail has taken its toll on him. He needs all the help he can get right now.
              Mr. Iron pinky, baited and trolled? Are you and PAC sharing that Shabu again.

The froblem wit PhilAms like you is you gravitate to Filipino stars, but don't wanna go there or be there. The Philippines azz clown. I just want to know why you, as a filAm aren't down for your people..

Don't feel bad lil maricon, a couple of my nephews hate the fact that they are Mexican, but want to be white.

Gosh, the pressure you lil softies are under is a real thing.

I wish you the best, be a man, acknowledge your true ancestors. You are not Spanish, Portuguese etc. Filipino is fine lil maricon.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                That was moronic. Try again.
                Did you really just dismiss a scientifically proven fact as "moronic"? You're getting increasingly more delusional with each consecutive post.

Comment

Did you really just dismiss a scientifically proven fact as "moronic"? You're getting increasingly more delusional with each consecutive post.
                  You're still going? What's moronic is you trying to say that her statement should only be taken as given with respect to the athlete's age. Yes, you are a moron. Actually, you're not even that dumb. Your stance reeks of desperation.

You're trying so hard, but it's not going to work. Just give up, accept that you got beat to a bloody pulp, and move on with your life. There really isn't anything more to discuss with you. It's sad to see what you've become. A bumbling idiot trying to dig out of this grave.

You've been destroyed. Try to maintain some dignity and move on with your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You're still going? What's moronic is you trying to say that her statement should only be taken as given with respect to the athlete's age. Yes, you are a moron. Actually, you're not even that dumb. Your stance reeks of desperation.

You're trying so hard, but it's not going to work. Just give up, accept that you got beat to a bloody pulp, and move on with your life. There really isn't anything more to discuss with you. It's sad to see what you've become. A bumbling idiot trying to dig out of this grave.

You've been destroyed. Try to maintain some dignity and move on with your life.
                    It's truly amusing reading your confused interpretation of my comment. You're constantly forming these imaginary arguments in your head and I can't help but laugh. Let's not bring an end to the discourse just yet, I'm having way too much fun reading your delusional ramblings.

Comment

It's truly amusing reading your confused interpretation of my comment. You're constantly forming these imaginary arguments in your head and I can't help but laugh. Let's not bring an end to the discourse just yet, I'm having way too much fun reading your delusional ramblings.
                      Oh really? Well let me give you some advice.

Being that you're being embarrassed repeatedly, I think you should stop now.

Comment

Working...
                      X