Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    I just told you I don't want your sig, but go ahead and prove me wrong by exposing me. Stop trying to deflect like you always do. I'm a grown ass man, I don't need to accept anything that I don't want lol. But thanks for the offer, I prreciate the generosity.
    This is very su****ious. So for awhile now you've been saying I use an alt. Now, if you are sure of yourself, you have a chance of proving it in this challenge, and you don't want to???

Ok. How about we remove the sig part, since that's what you keep bringing up. We both go to the mods and give permission for them to look into our accusations.

Nothing to lose, right? Do you accept?

Comment

• Because I'm not a kid you like. I can believe what I want, why does it bother you so much if it's not true?. Notice how I'm laughing at the fact that you're accusing me of being the other poster on here? You see the difference here between you and me? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
        All the proof you need can be found in the very same article that you were referencing. When you get tired of running around in circles like a chicken without a head, take some time to not only read it, but to fully comprehend its entirety.
        Show it. Prove it. That's all I ask. Oh, by the way:

WHO THE HELL RELEASES T/E RATIOS WITHOUT THE TEST RESULTS? Does that make sense to you?

LMAO. YOU CLOWNED YOURSELF!

Comment

Because I'm not a kid you like. I can believe what I want, why does it bother you so much if it's not true?. Notice how I'm laughing at the fact that you're accusing me of being the other poster on here? You see the difference here between you and me? lol
          The difference is I'm willing to accept the challenge and you aren't. The question is why? One of us seems to have nothing to hide. Step up and let's get it over with. We can both mutually end speculation that we use alts. Let's do it!

Comment

• Deflect, nitpick at incorrect spelling, brags about how he won, etc. What's new with you that I don't know yet?

The fact that you know I'm not gonna play your game makes you deflect away from what you accused me of lol.

You were so serious about exposing me, what's stopping you now?.

Comment

• Did pac-boy accept your challenge??. That didn't stop you from claiming that you exposed him. Haha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                All the proof you need can be found in the very same article that you were referencing. When you get tired of running around in circles like a chicken without a head, take some time to not only read it, but to fully comprehend its entirety.
                Look plastic fist, aka **** head, PAC lost.

If you want to learn about boxing and life, go to Tijuana, find a boxing gym, and call yourself iron fist. That would help you a lot. You'd stop posting ****** crap right away. I guarantee that! 100%!

Comment

• How about you prove me wrong and I'll stop accusing you of having multiple alts? Sounds fair right?. I don't need to run to the mod, but you go right ahead. Light is green bro bro.

Comment

Did pac-boy accept your challenge??. That didn't stop you from claiming that you exposed him. Haha!!
                    PAC-Boy was a no show. You know it and everyone else knows it too.

What are you worried about. You get a free bee look into if I use an alt. Are you afraid that we will find you use one?

Accept and let's clear our names, bro.

Comment

• That's my point smart guy!!. Pac-boy didn't play your game but you still went ahead and made a thread about exposing him lol. So whats stopping you now from doing the same with me?.

Comment

Working...
                      X