Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Retains With Knockout of Petchbarngborn Kokietgym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would edge out a decision against Estrada. Only by some freak accident would he beat Gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      He is better than Estrada and González.

He is excessively powerful, his shots are tremendous and completely solids.

And he has a very good jaw.
      ^^^^^^This

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Might be the most complete JP fighter I have ever seen. I also said this about Yaegashi, and still think he's among the best, but we will see.

Not sure if I would give him the nod over Gonzalez, but I think it would be a war.

Comment

i ride with the monster baby.

that little chocolate midget want some? come get it

Comment

I'm not ready to put him above Chocolatito yet, because his defense looked pretty suspect against a guy who wasn't that great, but he has all the offense in the world.

Comment

What a fight that was. DAMN!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I HAVE to see this guy fight Gonzales; I think that fight would be awesome. I still favor Chocolatito in that fight, but this kid's good.

Comment

Naoya Inoue vs Kohei Kono was announced three weeks ago and no article on boxingscene wtf? hes on your top 10 P4P. This place should be called casualscene!!! Kono has never been KO interesting how Innoue does with this season vet.

Comment

Working...
                X