Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fk me

lolllll

Comment

• did you place it? i was going to place it in the next round lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        did you place it? i was going to place it in the next round lol.
        i placed the under before the fight then cashed out for marginal loss just before the ko

jus not my weekend lol and its all because of mistakes by yours truly, i could have easily won big

if jezreel loses .....smh

Comment

• under 8.5 rounds came through, thank goodness

Comment

• im strapped in HUGEEE for allen to win vs thomas

and geez solis is 2/1 vs mcdonnell, surely thats a good bet ????

theres hardly any footage on brant so gonna stay away that one

how you guys see bug vs callum johnson?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              im strapped in HUGEEE for allen to win vs thomas

and geez solis is 2/1 vs mcdonnell, surely thats a good bet ????

theres hardly any footage on brant so gonna stay away that one

how you guys see bug vs callum johnson?
              They've both been inactive since last November. Solis whooped him last time round, battered him around the ring for 8 rounds. Jamie stuck with his crappy range finding jabs & the judges gave it to him. I'll be taking Solis at 2/1.

I want to take Buglioni but I need to find out more about Johnson. Was going to double up with Chisora. Chisora is facing a kickboxer turned Pro. I don't understand the odds for that. These fake unbeaten bums.
              Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 10-22-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                They've both been inactive since last November. Solis whooped him last time round, battered him around the ring for 8 rounds. Jamie stuck with his crappy range finding jabs & the judges gave it to him. I'll be taking Solis at 2/1.

I want to take Buglioni but I need to find out more about Johnson. Was going to double up with Chisora.
                chis looked **** his last fight, was a 8 rounder on facebook live , its up on youtube but the guy hes fighting kayabel has poor stamina. we know chis can take a helluva shot and keep coming, gonna stay away from that one for now

callum johnson packs power, especially his left hook, he gets hit though, thats a toughie to predict, Bug gets hit a lot and his reactions to shots coming his way are not that good which is obviously bad if youre fighting someone as powerful as johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  im strapped in HUGEEE for allen to win vs thomas
                  I don't think I am familiar with these guys offhand. What's your take on the bout in terms of skill sets and how they match up?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
                    I don't think I am familiar with these guys offhand. What's your take on the bout in terms of skill sets and how they match up?
                    I thought allen won the first fight 7-5 and finished the fight better. He started using his jab and double jab late on and was having success. I expect him to pick up where he left off. He also looks like hes trained well and there are rumours of lenroy pulling out so his prep cant have been the best. We will find out soon if the fight is still on

Comment

• Definitely putting a bit on Calum Johnson.

Just got a good gut feeling about that.

Not even looked at Chisora's odds. Will keep an eye out for that one. Chisora lays guys at that European level to waste.

Comment

Working...
                      X