No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    won my 5/1 ufc double lost my boxing 20/1 double.

going all in on sulecki.

is machado any good jas? havent seen him but 5'10 and big KO ratio. Corrales got dropped heavily several times agaisnt that journeyman in his last fight...
    i got the under in that fight

only bet365 are offering that, i got it at 2/1.

i think the markets should open up because im guessin they will offer inplay for the fight

i like corrales by ko

machado poor stamina, and much less skilled and speed goes towards end of fight and corrales will have huge weight advantage if theres no rehydration clause, i havent read there is a clause

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      i got the under in that fight

only bet365 are offering that, i got it at 2/1.

i think the markets should open up because im guessin they will offer inplay for the fight

i like corrales by ko

machado poor stamina, and much less skilled and speed goes towards end of fight and corrales will have huge weight advantage if theres no rehydration clause, i havent read there is a clause
      what round is the under ? 8.5 or something? my bookies are not offering prop bets just to win & my 365 account got suspended a while ago

Comment

what round is the under ? 8.5 or something? my bookies are not offering prop bets just to win & my 365 account got suspended a while ago
        suspended? lol . how the fk does that happen?

no1 is offerin **** for this fight, im guessin they might be offerin inplay

gassiev fight - abel said strategy is come forward (Wlod cant fight going back, has very output anyway but no output when pushed back) and throw to body. give me a few mins and ill tell u my play

Comment

how you like gassiev 7 to 12 at 2/1 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            how you like gassiev 7 to 12 at 2/1 ?
            i like it, i like it alot.

when does this card start? under-card is supposed to start now but on the tvguide it says 3?

Comment

i like it, i like it alot.

when does this card start? under-card is supposed to start now but on the tvguide it says 3?
              Yea 3am .

Comment

• I'm taking a chance on the underdog tonight and the under. That missed weight is a red flag for me and Corrales didn't impress me before. Hopefully one or both hit:

Alberto Machado (+175) vs Jezreel Corrales $75.00 for $131.25
                Alberto Machado/Jezreel Corrales Under 11½ (+125) $80.00 for $100.00

Comment

• jim let me kno corrales ko has a good chance of being 5/2 , fk, gotta get on that

im locked in for gassiev 7 to 12

Comment

• no-one offering corrales ko and no inplay so ive bet corrales outright

also locked in now for 10th round and under for gassiev wlod

Comment

• cashed out the gassiev under for marginal loss

Comment

Working...
                      X