No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Callum johnson does not look very good at all to me imo.

No value in anything tonight, huge value for tomorrows fights though.

Can anyone tell me why Josh warrington is a 1/9 favorite against an unbeaten huge FW in ceylan?
    I've beat on Watford to beat Chelsea tomorrow. If that comes in I'd have a go on that.

Not that I know anything about Ceylan. But Warrington had a rough ride against Kiki Martinez. I think that is probably his level around European.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      3/1 Joyce by decision looks smart.
      That is tempting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Anyone interested in doing a skype group chat or call ? Still post picks here but to allow more in-depth discussion.
        Yea I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Gotta go dig up my skype name cuz its been forever since I used it.

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        It took 10 rounds for Dillian Whyte to get Lewison out of there. I think this will be tougher for Joyce than most are predicting.
        I think it'll be tough enough, but Whyte didn't push the pace & Lewison moves like an old lady.

I think Joyce is gonna take the fight to Lewison (towards good or bad results for Joyce) cuz he's a much quicker guy & I suspect he dings up Lewison & Lewison looks like he's ready to quit once he gets dinged up & he will or the ref will save him.

Or Lewison shows us Joyce can't hang & takes him out. I'm betting the under not on Joyce, but either way I don't see this going to the halfway point of the 8th round. I think Lewison dies of a attack or Joyce completely gasses 25 minutes into this bout at the pace it'll be fought at.

Comment

Anyone interested in doing a skype group chat or call ? Still post picks here but to allow more in-depth discussion.
          I wouldn't mind a betting focused chat. I'm not too keen on using Skype since I use mine for business. But I highly recommend Discord since the features are very nice and it works in a browser or app and has a persistent chat, meaning users can log in any time and see the record of the chat that was going on when they were absent or of course see it live in real time. I'm already a member of a pretty active Discord channel focused on MMA & boxing betting so I could either invite you guys there or if that is frowned upon someone here could start their own Discord channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
            I wouldn't mind a betting focused chat. I'm not too keen on using Skype since I use mine for business. But I highly recommend Discord since the features are very nice and it works in a browser or app and has a persistent chat, meaning users can log in any time and see the record of the chat that was going on when they were absent or of course see it live in real time. I'm already a member of a pretty active Discord channel focused on MMA & boxing betting so I could either invite you guys there or if that is frowned upon someone here could start their own Discord channel.
            k , jus made a discord account, username jas, if you could invite me that would be cool , thanks

Comment

just registered on discord. can you invite me too? username is: asgarth1

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I think he might have been waiting on the title shot. But God knows? Inactivity is never good.

I don't like running down boxers but Frank is just an honest, decent pro, who has never separated himself from the rest of domestic pack - this is his level, imo. He's had a war with Lee Markham, he was getting comprehensively outboxed by Burton imo, and Ricky Summers was a good, close fight. He's even been put out by Khomitsky. And I've never seen him in a fight where I haven't seen him take a big shot.

Calum was a decent enough amateur, he can whack a bit and this is basically the biggest and possibly only real fight of his professional life. He'll be fit and firing. And I just have a feeling he could beat The Wiseguy. Those odds for me don't make much sense. If I was a bookie I'd have that evens.

Look Buglioni to smash him up in two rounds now.
                I'm genuinely curious, I got stung badly by Ritson two weeks ago. I didn't know anything about Ritson and I got punished. Don't want to make the same mistake with Calum. Also he won Commonwealth Gold like Josh Taylor. Picked against Josh and lost.
                Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 10-20-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

k , jus made a discord account, username jas, if you could invite me that would be cool , thanks
                  Clear your inbox and I'll p.m. you the link.

Comment

Clear your inbox and I'll p.m. you the link.
                    Im unable to receive or send pms since becomin low level mod

Visitor message me

Comment

• Zhanat Zhakiyanov (+270) vs Ryan Burnett $100.00 for $270.00

Jack Catterall (-161) vs Tyrone Nurse ~$360.00 for ~$223.60
                      Jack Catterall/Tyrone Nurse Draw (+2000) ~$30.00 for ~$600.00

Comment

Working...
                      X