No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    i had a 5 fold acca with diaz points, delahoya points, saunders points, martin points, and golovkin ko.

covered the final selection with alvarez. and then covered again with 'decision'

and lost them all.

i called 7/9 fights correct tonight and barely broke even, im so done with this bs corruption "peeleft:
    you kno your stuff , you will win long term, but taking a break can also be a great idea

accas are high variance

Comment

• Is anyone loving the under 5.5 rounds @ +105 odds for Dorticos vs Kudryashov as much as me?

Comment

• Did anyone catch Eubank Jr. to win WBSS at 2.75 to 1? I threw a few units at that thinking it was insane value. Does anyone know why he was priced so low?

George Groves looks to be sliding a bit, and may have lost a bit of fire after he beat that German dude into a coma. Callum Smith was the only one I could see giving Junior any problems, but he looked lackluster against Skoglund.

Comment

• About to watch some fights for this weekend

Locked in for robbie barret to beat lewis ritson at 8/13 on crolla burns undercard in a couple weeks

Comment

• would usually go for Ramirez points at 11/10 but i feel like he has to make a statement tonight, this is a showcase card for him and valdez so i think he will get the stoppage on a TKO. too risky either way.

Valdez is way too short @4/9 which is kinda crazy considering his opponent is decent.

My bet tonight is MMgAY

Saki
            Kim

0.95/1 just under evens.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
              Did anyone catch Eubank Jr. to win WBSS at 2.75 to 1? I threw a few units at that thinking it was insane value. Does anyone know why he was priced so low?
              Yea I like Eubank Jr to win too. Few reasons why I imagine. People dig Groves more + he is the most experienced in his prime guy in this tournament so that at least makes sense to some degree to me & for some reason a lot of people think Callum is better. I don't get why the UK isn't dick riding Eubank Jr other than cuz he's the son of Eubank Sr. lol. I think Eubank Jr might end up being the most accomplished son of a great boxer ever. Kid works hard.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              would usually go for Ramirez points at 11/10 but i feel like he has to make a statement tonight, this is a showcase card for him and valdez so i think he will get the stoppage on a TKO. too risky either way.

Valdez is way too short @4/9 which is kinda crazy considering his opponent is decent.

My bet tonight is MMgAY

Saki
              Kim

0.95/1 just under evens.
              Idk about Ramirez KOing anyone tbh, he's Mexican Lara. But he's got really good skills & TR has been hiding the f#ck outta Hart (which tends to say something when TR does that to a undefeated prospect) & I've not been impressed with him so much. Love the odds on Ramirez to win that are probably lower than they should be based on what I've seen Ramirez capable of + Hard capable of. Maybe Hart does some crazy sh^t tonight he's not shown before, but I've bet against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                would usually go for Ramirez points at 11/10 but i feel like he has to make a statement tonight, this is a showcase card for him and valdez so i think he will get the stoppage on a TKO. too risky either way.

My bet tonight is MMgAY

Saki
                Kim

0.95/1 just under evens.
                ive just seen one fight from Hart and he pulls back his right hand when he jabs and all in all his punching technique is rather sloppy.
                I think Ramirez can exploit the holes and knock him out. His last 2 opponents (Abraham & Bursak) are pretty tough guys and vey hard to knock out and Ramirez did stun Abraham at least once.

Comment

• Jesse Hart (+300) vs Gilberto Ramirez $100.00 for $300.00
                  Jesse Hart wins inside distance (+509) $20.00 for $101.80
                  Jesse Hart/Gilberto Ramirez does not go distance (+130) ~$115.20 for for ~$149.76

Jorge Linares (-350) vs Luke Campbell $1400.00 for $400.00

Comment

• won big there, cashed out last couple rounds

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Yea I like Eubank Jr to win too. Few reasons why I imagine. People dig Groves more + he is the most experienced in his prime guy in this tournament so that at least makes sense to some degree to me & for some reason a lot of people think Callum is better. I don't get why the UK isn't dick riding Eubank Jr other than cuz he's the son of Eubank Sr. lol. I think Eubank Jr might end up being the most accomplished son of a great boxer ever. Kid works hard.
                      Yeah, I think you're right about his dad hurting his popularity. But, after a few fights you can tell when a fighter is mostly hype or the goods, and I want to say Jr. probably has the most raw talent out of any fighter in 168 (an admittedly weak division). Just has reflexes and speed you can't teach. Callum just seems like a light heavyweight who sucks down to 168, has decent power, but is pretty basic in his approach. Would not rate him above Jr. with either the eye-test or resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X