Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlac I'm locked in for callum smith vs erik skoglund to go distance at 6/4 and skoglund to win at 12/1 so far.

will be watching ggg canelo footage before the fight so may end up betting that fight, at the moment I like ggg to win at 4/6 and a small bet of 7/2 ggg decision which will be a cash out play- cash out after ggg wins the early rounds with the jab if you feel he is gonna stop canelo late.

Comment

• Canelo KO 17/2 single. Hedged with the decision win to cover stake plus a few beer tokens.

Comment

• locked in for parker vs blackledge at 1/4, looks like a real banker

Comment

• lol, he literally scored the knockout 10seconds after i placed the bet

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            lol, he literally scored the knockout 10seconds after i placed the bet
            Super quick, decent shout there. You backing GG tonight?.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              Super quick, decent shout there. You backing GG tonight?.
              was always gonna bet late because late money from mexicans in america goes in on canelo and that moves the line, so i have some more time until the fight to make a decision as to whether to bet on golovkin or not

i do think golovkin is more skilled than canelo and i think betting on canelo ko is not a profitable bet to be honest at those odds

Comment

mlac I'm locked in for callum smith vs erik skoglund to go distance at 6/4 and skoglund to win at 12/1 so far.

will be watching ggg canelo footage before the fight so may end up betting that fight, at the moment I like ggg to win at 4/6 and a small bet of 7/2 ggg decision which will be a cash out play- cash out after ggg wins the early rounds with the jab if you feel he is gonna stop canelo late.
                really?? skoglund is surely going to get knocked out, he looks crap.

Comment

was always gonna bet late because late money from mexicans in america goes in on canelo and that moves the line, so i have some more time until the fight to make a decision as to whether to bet on golovkin or not

i do think golovkin is more skilled than canelo and i think betting on canelo ko is not a profitable bet to be honest at those odds
                  I just feel punches shipped vs Brook and Jacobs has taken it's toll on Gennady and we'll see some evidence of wear and tear tonight. Fantastic Am career and HOF bound but this is a young mans game with few exceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    really?? skoglund is surely going to get knocked out, he looks crap.
                    smith has heavy body shots but skoglund wont be in range for him to land them imo.

he could time skoglund coming in or catch him with a straight right as skoglund circles left.

skoglund has great stamina, better legs, is accurate . i see him moving a lot then throwing combos whilst callum is covering up so im hoping he wins on activity. callum has not reacted well to body shots so im hoping skoglund goes downstairs. i think he wins more than 1 out of 13 times

Comment

• Dubois was 8/11 for under 3.5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X