No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    huck had no chance, bad strategy to jus blindly back the underdog especially when I'm disagreeing with you
    At least the Usyk in rounds 10-12 hedge won and I ended up in slight profit on that fight anyway. Looks like we're both on Rungvisai though!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
      My boxing wagering is actually a small fraction and sideline to my generally much bigger and greater volume of MMA bets weekly. However, ironically, I'm up even more on boxing than the UFC this year. 2017 has been a crazy year filled with boxing upset after boxing upset with moderate to big to gigantic underdogs winning almost every week and I have been on a lot of them for some huge odds and large monetary wins.

The first Chocolatito/Rungvisai upset was one of my biggest wins earlier this year and there's a long list of other bets that I've been posting on other boxing forums until I found this thread and started posting here too. I'm comfortable with this kind of risk at what I consider smallish stakes for the semi-frequent big paydays.
      Sh^t respect. Yea I see the volume you do on UFC is much greater than anything else thats why I suspected the boxing betting was a whatever who really cares win or lose type of bet for you. But yea this has been a big upset year overall so I guess I can see you doing solid with that now that you bring up that fact.

Comment

At least the Usyk in rounds 10-12 hedge won and I ended up in slight profit on that fight anyway. Looks like we're both on Rungvisai though!
        sorry to say both of you will having losing bets tongiht.

very confident in choco winning a clear UD

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          sorry to say both of you will having losing bets tongiht.

very confident in choco winning a clear UD

Chocolatito looks done career wise. I really wasn't that far off with that crazy Rungvisai wins in round 1 or 2 prop at +9000 either! Took the Thai only a couple more rounds to stop Roman. Should have played the Rungvisai KO prop near +900 as well. Inoue's opponent retired in the corner after round 6 so my Inoue wins rounds 5-8 prop cashed too. Usyk getting the round 10 TKO won me a few net bucks on that fight. Only fight I lost money on was a very competitive bout with Cuadras as a +165 underdog to Estrada and even that would have been a draw if he didn't get dropped in round 10 and lose 114-113 on each judge's card. Overall net profit for the night is $240.05. I love being an underdog bettor.
          Last edited by JimGunn; 09-10-2017, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Chocolatito looks done career wise. I really wasn't that far off with that crazy Rungvisai wins in round 1 or 2 prop at +9000 either! Took the Thai only a couple more rounds to stop Roman. Should have played the Rungvisai KO prop near +900 as well. Inoue's opponent retired in the corner after round 6 so my Inoue wins rounds 5-8 prop cashed too. Usyk getting the round 10 TKO won me a few net bucks on that fight. Only fight I lost money on was a very competitive bout with Cuadras as a +165 underdog to Estrada and even that would have been a draw if he didn't get dropped in round 10 and lose 114-113 on each judge's card. Overall net profit for the night is $240.05. I love being an underdog bettor.
            nice one, i couldnt see anything other than choco points. he looked like he was done from round 1.
            ruined my 6/1 treble as well

Comment

Good bets there.

Comment

• Boxing play for tonight, for the WBA interim featherweight world title:

Claudio Marrero (-130) vs Jesus M. Rojas $195.00 for $150.00

Comment

• Seems to be upset week.
                  Iwasa, Rojas and Sultan all won their fights as underdogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    Seems to be upset week.
                    Iwasa, Rojas and Sultan all won their fights as underdogs.
                    Marrero made me nervous from round one when he started showboating and fooling around. Rojas' three punch combo to knock him out was a thing of beauty. That's what I get for playing a favorite for once!

Comment

• Golovkin KO 11/8

Dubois under 4.5
                      Yarde under 5.5

1.20/1

Wild Acca:

Dubois rounds 1-3
                      ******* Saunders Decision
                      Jojo diaz Decision
                      Smith KO
                      Golvkin
                      Diego Delahoya

20/1

Gone pretty low-medium stakes on all of these. I wanna lump on golovkin by ko but i have a feeling canelo might somehow survive, jas what you on this weekend mate?
                      Last edited by mlac; 09-16-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X