Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Embraces Jerwin Ancajas After Title Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what???? what happen to pacquiao's big ol' roided head???? that guy to the far left has a bigger head (no ****) than the pacman.

Comment

Wow Pacquiao got a hair cut????

Bout time man dude looked like a caveman bum with that shaggy doo cut.

Anyone remember when Pac had the Highlights and Mushroom cut?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Wow Pacquiao got a hair cut????

Bout time man dude looked like a caveman bum with that shaggy doo cut.

Anyone remember when Pac had the Highlights and Mushroom cut?

his "no fear" days..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          his "no fear" days..
          No Fear ****ed up big time.

They let Pac go right before Pac signed to fight Oscar de la hoya and signed Urijah Faber to a long term deal instead, They thought boxing would die and MMA wold take over.

Pac with those no fear flaming shorts man.

Comment

No Fear ****ed up big time.

They let Pac go right before Pac signed to fight Oscar de la hoya and signed Urijah Faber to a long term deal instead, They thought boxing would die and MMA wold take over.

Pac with those no fear flaming shorts man.
            haha, i didnt even know he was actually sponsor by them?? i thought they went out of business a long time ago? thought pac was just sporting the gear simply for the "no fear" name.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Gotta say Pacquaio looks strong right now, maybe politics is doing him well afterall. Still hoped he would stay retired but he looks pretty much fight ready right now.
              Pac does look in great shape, he is one of those few fighters with great genetics and doesnt balloon in weight.

Look at his arms already vascular meaning he is already low body fat.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                haha, i didnt even know he was actually sponsor by them?? i thought they went out of business a long time ago? thought pac was just sporting the gear simply for the "no fear" name.
                naw they sponsored him, they paid him peanuts thinking to use this popular boxer fromt he third world. he had a no fear commercial back in 05.

They did extreme sports, Not sure if they are out of business but No Fear and Bad Boy gear were very popular in the 90s.

Comment

naw they sponsored him, they paid him peanuts thinking to use this popular boxer fromt he third world. he had a no fear commercial back in 05.

They did extreme sports, Not sure if they are out of business but No Fear and Bad Boy gear were very popular in the 90s.
                  yeah i remember bad boy gear lol.. i used to draw the bad boy image in elementary school for other students because they thought i was good drawer. this brand was very popular during that time (early 90s). i just looked up this brand and they change the design but when they first came out it was a face with s***** hairs and eyes slanted down.

Comment

I thought manny's hair was badass in the 3rd Marquez fight

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      WASNT THIS SEAN GIBBONS GUY HUGGING MANNY "JESUS" PACQUIAO INVESTIGATED FOR FIXING FIGHTS FOR TOP PRANK? HAHAHA! MANNY ALWAYS HANGING WITH CROOKS!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...-gibbons_x.htm

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...tigation_x.htm

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jan/09/sports/sp-arum9
                      I honestly wouldn't trust most people associated with Arum. Whether that be Koncz or Gibbons etc.

Poor Manny is surrounded by snakes over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X