Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If WBA Issues Order, Jacobs Fight Can Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way they can try to disgrace GGG is out of the ring.

First, Haymon isn't gonna over bid on a fight he has to pay 3/4 to a fighter that isn't his, and he'll lose anyways.

Seriously, you know your good when the haters are actively hoping the champ has to vacate his title because of financial reasons and network contract.

Umm, you dumb ****s. GGG us contracted to HBO, if they force him to vacate then that is what he has to do.

I think it's funny you are hoping that happens, rather than Jacob win the belt by beating him.

Too bad HBO won't do it. They know it would be better to just let GGG go get that money and watch Haymon throw it away by paying GGG 3/4 of purse bid.

Not to mention WBA could just change the rule and say as mandatory Jacobs has to fight on HBO or vacate the mandatory. They literally can change the rules.

But hey, go ahead, hang your hopes on GGG losing the WBA title outside the ring--as pathetic as that is.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'll say it now, if Golovkin drops his belt, its a straight up b itch move
    No it's not, if he fought against his contract it'd be a mess and cost him. It would be a biiiitch move by HBO for forcing him too if they refuse to pay. GGG shouldn't resign with them if so.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    This is true. K2 is a ****ing joke.
    Bull, they are smart. Guys like Lara and Jacobs don't have the fan base to demand the money they are. They don't make it fighting now. GGG isn't fight on ppv, so they have to reason to go asking for ppv money.

They do it because they know it won't get made.

K2 isn't gonna los money or short change GGG has purse because Jacobs and lara can't sell tickets to family members.

Lara, Charlo, Charlo, trout on same card did less that 450k. GGG averages over 1m in his last 4 fights on HBO.

Let them pay GGG. Otherwise, shut up.

Comment

• WBA is issuing order to help GGG force Jacobs to fight

In all likelihood Jacobs will vacate and say he isn't getting paid enough.

Comment

• This site has gone to the dogs

Rather than discussing what shapes up to be a very interesting fight, clowns are speculating as to who will vacate

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          First, Haymon isn't gonna over bid on a fight he has to pay 3/4 to a fighter that isn't his, and he'll lose anyways.

Seriously, you know your good when the haters are actively hoping the champ has to vacate his title because of financial reasons and network contract.

Umm, you dumb ****s. GGG us contracted to HBO, if they force him to vacate then that is what he has to do.

I think it's funny you are hoping that happens, rather than Jacob win the belt by beating him.

Too bad HBO won't do it. They know it would be better to just let GGG go get that money and watch Haymon throw it away by paying GGG 3/4 of purse bid.

Not to mention WBA could just change the rule and say as mandatory Jacobs has to fight on HBO or vacate the mandatory. They literally can change the rules.

But hey, go ahead, hang your hopes on GGG losing the WBA title outside the ring--as pathetic as that is.

No it's not, if he fought against his contract it'd be a mess and cost him. It would be a biiiitch move by HBO for forcing him too if they refuse to pay. GGG shouldn't resign with them if so.

Bull, they are smart. Guys like Lara and Jacobs don't have the fan base to demand the money they are. They don't make it fighting now. GGG isn't fight on ppv, so they have to reason to go asking for ppv money.

They do it because they know it won't get made.

K2 isn't gonna los money or short change GGG has purse because Jacobs and lara can't sell tickets to family members.

Lara, Charlo, Charlo, trout on same card did less that 450k. GGG averages over 1m in his last 4 fights on HBO.

Let them pay GGG. Otherwise, shut up.
          I'm not just talking about money though. Have you not heard all the stories from fighters who have fought or tried to fight the K bros? About all the bull**** they try to put in the contracts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            In all likelihood Jacobs will vacate and say he isn't getting paid enough.
            That's what you wish happens.

Jacobs ain't Willie Monroe or Wade...he's bringing KO power of his own.

That worries you.

Comment

• War Jacobs!

Golovkin is a coward! He'd never accept a fight against a man his own size!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I for one am not cheering the possibility as I'd like to see the fight. In a bad middleweight division Jacobs is one of the few interesting opponents for Golovkin.

But I am almost 100% sure that HBO will encourage GGG to drop the belt rather than see him appear on Showtime or some other channel if he loses the purse bid. I'd even be willing to bet on it.
                I can guarantee that this fight if order won't go to purse bid. No way Jacobs accepts a 25% of the purse. Ggg did something like a 55/45 against lemieux I pretty sure Jacobs would get the same deal.

Jacobs been saying it's all about the money I don't see how Jacobs would let it go to purse and even if it somehow went to purse I don't see why haymon would bid over 5 million to get his fighter knocked out when his highest purse so far is 3.5 million. It just doesn't make sense for haymon to bid on this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  War Jacobs!

Golovkin is a coward! He'd never accept a fight against a man his own size!
                  ....a man with KO power of his own.....in both hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by cork View Post
                    I can guarantee that this fight if order won't go to purse bid. No way Jacobs accepts a 25% of the purse. Ggg did something like a 55/45 against lemieux I pretty sure Jacobs would get the same deal.

Jacobs been saying it's all about the money I don't see how Jacobs would let it go to purse and even if it somehow went to purse I don't see why haymon would bid over 5 million to get his fighter knocked out when his highest purse so far is 3.5 million. It just doesn't make sense for haymon to bid on this fight.
                    How do you KNOW his fighter will get knocked out??

Boxing is not a certainty.

GGG might be the one getting knock out.

Maybe Golovkin's low calorie diet of pigeons catches up to him.

You never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by cork View Post

Lemieux had something GGG wanted, the IBF title. Jacobs has nothing, and will take what is offered, or he can get 25% if it goes to bid, or he can vacate.......

Comment

Working...
                      X